Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• Pilotgirl86
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and am down to 125. I was as high as 140 last year, lost some for my wedding this summer (in a less than healthy way, but I was determined to fit in my dress!) And now I'm pretty close to where my goal weight it. My goal was to get to 125, but now that I am there I am just going to continue with being healthy and working out and see where it goes!
  • jazalla25
    jazalla25 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am 5'4, goal is under 130 ia
  • superleils
    Options
    I m 5'2'' currently 137. I want to be 120
  • Charmaine141
    Options
    5'2"... Love to be 125 to 130. I just joined so any advice would be great.
  • gillz1210
    Options
    Hi I am 5"3 and currently 142 my goal is 121 but i would settle for 130 :) Now i am over 25 i feel that i lose weight a lot slower any tips to speed up metabolism would be much appreciated x
  • msbrenduh
    msbrenduh Posts: 10
    Options
    This is embarrassing but I need to do it.

I am 5'1"
    My current weight is 245 lbs
    My goal weight is 160 lbs

I'm trying to lose 85 lbs :(
  • April4th
    April4th Posts: 140 Member
    Options

I am 5'1"

Don't be embarrassed. It took me a long time to work up the courage to share (which I just did yesterday/today as you will see). One of the things I like about this site is that no one will laugh or make fun of you. At least not from what I've seen so far. It's been drilled in to me that I'm fat and ugly so it takes a lot for me to share.
  • helloitsmes123
    Options
    Hey, I am 4'3! (and a half?) beat that! haha.
    And I am not really on MFP to lose weight, more so just to be more aware of what I'm eating... But it is really encouraging to see so many short women on here.
  • AmberM6912
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently 144.6. My highest weight was 159 and my goal is 123. Glad to see so many others with similar goals! Feel free to add me!
  • Tangerine16
    Tangerine16 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5ft 4ins. Start weight 155, goal weight (at the moment) 126.
    14363700.png
  • Jonnelle06
    Options
    HI I'm 5'2 and my goal weight it 130 I weigh 170 I was at 200+ feel free to add me need some support and will support you too!!!:happy:
  • getskinnyby25
    getskinnyby25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 117, my first goal is 102 ultimately I'd like to get in the double digits though!
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    I'm 5'0". My current weight is 140. My goal is 125.
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You should probably be eating at least 1200 calories. I'm not too sure about height differences and calorie intake, but it more so depends on your activity. If you exercise, then you should be trying to eat back your calories as well. You may feel like you're eating a lot, but your body needs it. If you eat too little, your plan could backfire and your body would go into starvation mode. You need to be able to fuel your body. Either way, good luck to everyone!
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options

I am 5'1"

Good for you! On this thread, it may feel a little embarrassing, but whatever :-P Way to put it out there!
  • dol826
    dol826 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". In January when I joined I weighed 129. My highest non-pregnant weight was last year at 132. I now weigh 119 and while my goal is 110 or below, I am actually focusing more on 18% body fat as a goal. I just got measured at 28%, so I have a ways to go. I was simply eating too much because I was used to being younger (I'm 41 now with 4 kids) and being able to eat more as long as I was really active. I am keeping better track of my intake now, following the plan to lose 1/2 lb per week, and doing a lot of strength training.
  • scrappergirl333
    scrappergirl333 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2' . I started MFP at 159. My current weight as of today is 141, but I don't officially weigh in until Monday so we'll see where I end up then. My goal weight is 125-130. Nothing in my closet fits which is good but extremely frustrating. I've already dropped 1-2 pants sizes and 1 size in tops. I'm not sure what I'd look like as a size 2 since I've haven't been that size since college. I just wonder if it would be weird to be the same size as my college aged daughter. So when I get to 130, I will evaluate where things are and see if I want to continue losing. Plus I feel like I look older now that I'm getting thinner. I guess the fat smoothed out the wrinkles.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

I am 5'1"

Dont be embarressed I was in the same boat you were! (264)

I am 5'3
    My current weight is 200
    My goal is 130
  • lady_carls
    Options
    Wow, there's a lot of us! :bigsmile:

I'm 5'3 1/2", or thereabouts, and my highest weight was around 190, which was from 2006-2009. I currently weigh 140, and my goal is 120. I am so anxious to lose these last 20 pounds!! :)

Chantellove - wow you've done amazing! I'm about the same size as you now and looking to lose about that much too.

Height: 5'3"
    CW: 141lbs
    GW: 126lbs
    UGW: 112lbs (but may be happy before I get there)

I'm looking to lose fat and tone up, I'm not overweight but I'm curvy and I'd like to be slimmer and more toned, I'm loving working out to get stronger and fitter rather than trying to get skinny!

x
  • ixiHemlock
    ixiHemlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 110lbs, goal <100lbs...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!