who has pets!!

Options

Replies

• fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have an 11 month old Beagle mix named Penny and a 10 year old *kitten*, I mean cat, named Morgan.

pen.jpg
  • hlshubert
    hlshubert Posts: 45
    Options
    I've got one cat and a dog. Just put my second cat down today, actually. :C

Awe - so sorry for your loss! I know what you're going through - hugs!
  • unsivilized6
    unsivilized6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    4 kids and a husband - they count right??

as for the furry kind:
    5 Golden Retrievers - Scarlet, Boondocks, Kudzu, Cosmo, and RoseBud
    1 Morkie - Ohno
    1 Doberman Pinscher - Lucy (She isn't ours but is living with us while she undergoes training to become a seeing eye dog.)
    4 cats- Serendipity is a beautiful Himalayan, Hoot was just adopted from the shelter where we volunteer, Pixie is our resident snake killer - she's killed 12 over the past several sumers, and Huckleberry - we found Huck at the river a few years ago.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    2 Registered Boxers
    Ani Mae is 4.5 years old

Taz the devil is 5 months (Ani's puppy)
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    <
    Carli, boxer.

We are unsure if she is a "pet" or a person....

SPOILED!!!!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I've got one cat and a dog. Just put my second cat down today, actually. :C

So sorry for your loss. I've been there, too many times unfortunately. :flowerforyou:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I do!

Here is our 11 yr old Jack Russell Terrier, Spike:

Spike.jpg

Our 2 yr old cat, Benjamin:

Benjamin.jpg

And our 3 1/2 month old Rottweiler, Rock:

395932_278868252175402_100001566888988_820841_570633752_n.jpg

387511_269770056418555_100001566888988_798025_1189018446_n.jpg

I want all three of your animals...now! Oh my gosh. They are so cute...I especially love the kitty :-)

Aw, thanks. He's a good cat ... finally. lol.
  • Bethyann7793
    Options
    Before I moved out of my parents house we had two dogs, a cat, six fish, five hamsters, and a bunny haha.

Now with my husband i just have one kitty :). But more animals to come... he just doesnt know it yet ;)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I have two rescued dogs who are the best pets we've ever had and a cockatiel bird who sings :heart:
  • kimberlydawn36
    kimberlydawn36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have. A white. Boxer named Mr.weenie
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have 3.

Bailey is a puggle.
    Frank is a pug.
    Jax is a cat.

Then I have two kids. . . do they count as pets too? LOL!

:laugh:
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    We have a German Shepherd, Ava, she is 7
  • hlshubert
    hlshubert Posts: 45
    Options
    Only fur babies... (1) Red and (1) Solid Black Doxie, (1) Lhaso, (1) Chuiweenie, (1) Beagle - all were rescues or given to me. (3) Cats, (1) 3 ft. Arrowana in a 100 gallon tank, (1) parakeet, (14) chickens, (1) 60 gallon outdoor fish pond AND (1) African Convict Cichlid in a 40 gallon tank.... And a partridge in a pear tree..... Well, except the fish and chickens they were all rescues - I'm the lost or no home pet magnent.... I'm full though now!!! Love them all SOOOOOOOOO much!!!
  • nala0517
    nala0517 Posts: 6
    Options
    We havea mini rat terrier. She will be 6 come July 3. She is a diva in the upmost way. She is also our child so yes she is spoiled and due to Michigan can have cold weather she has to wear clothes at time too.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I have...
    Chowder: Cat, 13 years old, boy, Domestic Shorthair
    Misty: Cat, 10 years old, girl, Domestic Shorthair
    Lola: Cat, 2 years old, girl, Domestic Shorthair, completely feral (and loose in our bedroom)
    Miracle: Cat, 9 months old, girl, Domestic Shorthair
    Rocky: Dog, 2 years old, boy, German Shepherd

Love my babies. Mira is a riot. Absolutely hilarious. We call her Crazy Cake. Cuz she plays like crazy. :laugh:
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    I have 4 dogs....black lab, 2 toy poms and lab/pitbull mix....and I have 3 cats....and 3 fish.....might as well say I have a little farm....but I love them all
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My Kitten Chloe is 8 months old... she is a little drama queen diva lol wish i could post her pic here..
    she is a fawn calico...

I too had a diva kitty named Chloe. She was my baby. Miss her like crazy. I raised her from 3 weeks old, even heard her cry if I wasn't with her. At 14 years old I became a mommy to a kitten, maternal instincts kicked right in. She was a siamese mix. Demanding, bossy, lovey, always knew when I was sick and would lay on my lap (only then). She loved cheese and you couldn't ever get it out of the plastic fast enough for her. I made the mistake of encouraging her to go outside. She was hit by a car in February 2006. She looked absolutely perfect though. Must have had internal damage because there wasn't even a scratch on her. I miss my girl to this day, so much. She had a lot of white on her and loved keeping it clean (but also loved rolling in the dirt). :heart:
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    -14yrs old old guy named Pepsi (lapso apso/papillion mix) looks like a black ****zhu
    -4yrs old coonhound mix with other hounds lol.. big red dog named Zeus..
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    8 cats 4 kittens, 5 rats, 1 snake, 55 tarantulas,. 1 scorpion. (4 of the cats are my dads).
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have a 15 year old Lhasa Apso and a 3 year old toy poodle. Love both of them to pieces.