Replies

• ixiHemlock
    ixiHemlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 110lbs, goal <100lbs...
  • Penzi80
    Penzi80 Posts: 29
    Options
    Am 5 ft 1 curretly weighing 136 pounds my ultimate goal weight is 110 pounds, Cant wait to loose the Xtra 26
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2, weighed this morning and was 110lbs! Most I have ever been in a while. Having jsut recently upped my calories after years of trying to starve off 1200 (or trying to), am upping it to 1800, exercising. I had been hanging around the 105-108 mark. So going up a few lbs more than that is a bit scary, but I am trying to stick it out. feel so much better, and also can put more into my training. The muscles are coming nicely thank you.

Well done everybody on here!!

x
  • kellyluke33
    kellyluke33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    4ft 10inchs and currently weigh 145pounds goal weight 122 ish.
  • alicia_louise29
    Options
    I'm 5ft2 and Im currently 117 want to get down to 105 add me I'm from London and 23 x
  • debhra
    debhra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i am new to mfp and i am in my 50s i have over 100 to lose and i am 5.2 i am on a 1200 cal a day and the first week on i lost 2 pounds. on my bad days i go for a walk for 30 minutes, and i count my housework as exercise every little bit helps that helps me because it counts against my calories, and it gives me to eat that day i have short goals, and i have support on here. if you can find one person to check in with every day helps i have my son he got me started on this. so glad he did i am orginal from michigan. you can do this just keep focused. and have on hand plenty of low cal snacks carrots and celery helps good luck
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my goal is around 126 or lower... I am at about 165-170lb now.
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I hope to reach 108-110 lbs soon :)
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5ft and weigh 120lbs. I'd like to be a couple of pounds lighter but i find it incredibly hard to shift two or three punds without seriously under eating and overexercising which i was doing before.
  • nickip91
    nickip91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 2 and weigh 165 pounds :/. I need to get down to at least 126 pounds which means I need to lsoe at least 40. Any motivation is greatly appreciated. Feel free to add me!! x.
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3'' my current weight is 148 :-( my goal weight is around 135-140 lbs with muscle defintion.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and...

Starting: 150lbs
    Current: 132lbs (over halfway there!)
    Goal: 120lbs
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5' tall, age 41 and three kids later find myself at a rather alarming 145lbs! Goal is 120
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    This is embarrassing but I need to do it.

I am 5'1"
    My current weight is 245 lbs
    My goal weight is 160 lbs

I'm trying to lose 85 lbs :(

Dont be embarressed I was in the same boat you were! (264)

I am 5'3
    My current weight is 200
    My goal is 130

I'm right with you ladies.

Im 240, goal ( for now ) is 190.. Once I reach 190 I'll set a new goal. Took me 24 years to finally say enough, so I don;t expect it to come off easy... thats why m setting smaller goals instead of one big one.
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    5 foot and another 20lbs to go SO happy that P90X and Shakeology is making this transition easy!
  • sherwoodcharlie
    Options
    5'1" 45 years old and 141 lbs! Would like to be between115-120. It's hard to be so chubby! I need some motivation!!!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    5 foot and another 20lbs to go SO happy that P90X and Shakeology is making this transition easy!

I have p90x,too scared to try... is it as brutal as everyone says?!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, just over 5 feet, and 100 pounds. Somehow, I've found the secret of maintaining it! I started at about 130 about 4 years ago and hit 100 about 1 year ago. So it IS possible girls!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options

I have p90x,too scared to try... is it as brutal as everyone says?!

I don't know, but I DO know that Jillian's latest Shed and Shred video is pretty hard, and Bob Harper is INSANE. I do those videos, and my brother-in-law is going to record his P90X videos for me...I'm scared but excited to try it out!

Never heard of Shakeology...I'm going to have to look that one up.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I don't dare to say it after the anorexia debacle last night, but I will, haha. I'm 5'3'' (actually about 5'2 3/4''), and I'm 104. I suppose I'm in maintenance mode, but I would like to gain some muscle, so I guess I'm looking to gain weight. Good weight. My highest was about 187-190.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!