Over 5'10" Ladies - What is your Goal Weight?

Options

Replies

• jchocchip
    jchocchip Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" highest weight 303 joined mfp at 285 current 260 goal 174 but I'll see how I feel when I get there!

Could do with some motivation at the moment, tired, stressed, not working out enough, eating too much chocolate and have a cold coming!

Feel free to add me :)
  • jchocchip
    jchocchip Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" highest weight 303 joined mfp at 285 current 260 goal 174 but I'll see how I feel when I get there!

Could do with some motivation at the moment, tired, stressed, not working out enough, eating too much chocolate and have a cold coming!

Feel free to add me :)
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and 3/4, and my highest weight is 578.6.

My goal weight is 240- because of my extremely large frame and my DDs;)

my lowest adult weight is 220, and I looked like a sick skeleton- at 235ish I was working out and running- so that's my goal:)

I really think we are all different and have different frames and sizes:)
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    5 ft 11

SW: 295 lb - 134 kilos
    CW: 220 lb - 99.8 kilos
    GW: 165 lb - 75 kilos

Kilos look better. Currently UK 12/14 top, 16/18 pants.
  • spunkfish
    spunkfish Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • chelseachelsea1991
    chelseachelsea1991 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    CW: 146
    GW: 128

I have a small frame and I've always liked the long, lean look. Hoping I can make it :)
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and currently weigh 243. I want to get down to 160-165. That's a healthy, maintainable weight for me and I wear about a size 12 (sometimes an occasional 10). I have never gotten down to a size 4/6. At my lowest weight at 135 I wore a size 8.

SW - 268
    CW - 243
    GW - 165
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @jayne_mel - Good luck. My SIL is very slender and she says that people don't realise that it is sometimes harder to put on weight than it is to lose it and, worst of all, no-one has any sympathy. Hope you make your goal weight soon :-)

Thanks, it's taken roughly 5 months for 8 pounds. Most people just tell me to eat pizza and that they wish it was them

I'm 5'10 and at one point dropped to @ where you are now. My mom was threatening to hospitalize me. It took a while to gain some weight back and then I maintained between 130-135 for a few years. I honestly loved that weight. Now I'm back up to being way too heavy and needing to drop @ 30 lbs.

I feel for you on the gaining - my 9 year old daughter has CF and has trouble absorbing all her food - she is currently struggling to gain weight with the threat of a feeding tube over her head. It's nearly impossible to get 3000 calories into an active 9 year old!!! Our friends say to give her beer - it makes them gain weight, lol. Good luck on your journey.

My current stats

5'10"
    SW: 220 (joined weight watchers in 2007 and dropped to 170)
    CW: @190
    GW: 155-160
  • shellbee381
    Options
    At 5'10" and 49 years old I am at my all time heaviest weight of 240 lbs!! Yikes! My goal as of now is 190 but lower would be a heavenly gift. I have always weighed between 150 and 160 and looking back I looked pretty thin, although I was always convinced I was a cow.. Now I long for those Days! My smallest clothes size was at 9-10 or 11-12 . NEVER did I wear any thing smaller at those weights. Im too tall for that. Does any one think that menopause could be making my weight loss be going so slow? It seems like its taking forever...
  • sweetebonyprincess
    sweetebonyprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Really liking this post to see lost of tall ladies.
    I'm 6ft 30 years old. My start weight is 260lbs (the heaviest i've ever been). I don't have a goal weight as i'm naturally bigged boned and and have lots of curves. I not sure what my lowest weight use to be as i never use to weight my self or have weight problem until about 5 years ago. I hvae set a goal weigth of 175 lbs but we will see what happens along the way.
  • courtney131
    Options
    Love this post! I'm 5'10 and 21 years old

LW: 153
    HW: 205
    CW: 190
    GW: 163 (if I keep my boobs) if I lose them around 155
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, and 29 years old.

SW - 302.7
    CW - Somewhere around 214 - haven't weighed in a few weeks. I'm on this "no scale" kick.
    GW - 150-160, but I don't care so much about the number as how fit I am. If I look good and feel good, the actual number won't matter.

:smile:
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    5'10"
    AT my heaviest I was 180. I am 139 now. I am still working off body fat, mostly on my belly (mama pouch).
    <---- slowly coming off still. I am not trying to lose weight anymore if anything I will "bulk" and add some weight when I get my body fat % to a comfortable level before doing so.
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm 5'10'' and my highest weight was around 190lbs. I have broad shoulders and hips but my legs are really long and slender... so I'm shooting a bit lower to get rid of stubborn belly fat. My current weight is 153, and I'm aiming for between 145 and 150 when all is said and done, but really I just want to be toned :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10 170

I started at 260 and Im aiming for 160ish
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    5' 11" goal weight 155 = 160. Not sure I will need to lose that much will readjust as time goes on. My highest weight was 265 currently weigh 212.
  • barbieozark
    barbieozark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 10" and 156 lbs have been 145 but never could stay there and could never fit into a size 4/6 where are you shopping? I think 150 is realistic for me. :smile:
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 10" and 156 lbs have been 145 but never could stay there and could never fit into a size 4/6 where are you shopping? I think 150 is realistic for me. :smile:
    I don't think that's the right question - more like, "what are your measurements?" I think what should be so obvious from reading through this post is that everybody is different. I have been the same weight at different times in my life and warn different sizes at that same weight. In fact, I am a smaller size now than when I was 8 or so lbs lighter. It is all about body composition! I can't stress this enough! Forget about the numbers on the scale, pick up a measuring tape and stop comparing your weight to others.
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0 tall and looking to get down to 170, and then see where to go from there. That is the lightest I ever was, and I looked SO good and I wasn't nearly in as good of cardiovascular shape as I am right now. I have really big boobs and I'm large framed so we will see. I am currently about 210.
  • ChelsBuch
    ChelsBuch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and my second goal is 170 and then maybe 160 someday! I have a larger frame so I think that would be good for me. Good luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!