Options
    My roommates...

do they all have abs like those?
    maybe i need to move in.

No *kitten*
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    knowing i have to get my son to school on time, otherwise, I'm personally habitually late if it was just for myself for no apparent reason cuz Im an early riser anyway?
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    The prospect of a new day, my daughter, my job, and the excitement that accompanies taking life by the balls and doing with it whatever I want.
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My husband keeps telling me that I may as well not get up out of bed in the morning to exercise, or count my calories, because I am just going to give it up and gain all the weight back. When my alarm goes off at 5 am for me to get up and exercise, on those days that I just want to stay all cozy in bed, I hear him say that. I practically jump out of bed to get downstairs and work out. What does it for you?

Getting all my food together and getting out of the house on time to be at work. Meal planning is what gets me out of bed so that I don't eat the wrong things right from the beginning.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Usually having to go to the bathroom... or realizing it's starting to get late and I need to get up.
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    My cat.......he is my alarm clock
    The smell of fresh brewed coffee:drinker:
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    I like to get my 10K steps in before work - if I hit the snooze button, I don't have time to do my full walk.
  • poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i"m with the pet owners, my dog stands right along side of my bed at the same time every mornings, and starts yelping demanding i get up.
  • GoalByJune
    Options
    My dog gets me out of bed every morning between 5:00 and 5:30 no matter if it is the weekend or not. Love that pup!:smile:
  • stefanieprice07
    stefanieprice07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Haha if I don't get out of bed myself in the morning, the Navy will eventually come find me and get me out of my bed, usually with some sort of punishment attached
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My iPhone is set to wake me at 4:45 am, but lately I have been waking myself up at 4:30 am. I have a new outlook on life and all the physical activity I've been getting lately has been giving my body so much energy.

:heart: -Loving My New Life- :heart:

9821387.png
  • ekim724
    ekim724 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    the knowledge that I must get up because nothing will get done if I don't do it. And that if I lay here my depression will eat me alive.
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options
    Breakfast gets me out of bed! I go to bed excited about breakfast so it's the first thing on my mind in the morning!

God, that is so sad. hahahah
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Life!
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Usually having to pee.
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    this guilty feeling i get if i dont get out of bed and go to the gym before work...i beat myself up all day if i dont work out before work
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The fact that my alarm has this really loud fast paced beat, and the fact my job is super easy!!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    My boys. Can't think of a better reason to get up in the morning! :)
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My 2 yr old wakes up before me and then she comes waking me up. So that pretty much does it.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Breakfast! lol I am starving in the morning... Then exercise c: