Help Me Decide Which Dress to Wear - Pretty Please

Options

Replies

• lorrie7e
    lorrie7e Posts: 3
    Options
    All dresses are good, but I think you look most confident and comfortabl in dress #1.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Kay, being a Texan...I LOVE THE BOOTS!!! And you look great in all three dresses! Very hard to decide. But! My favorite is the first black dress you posted. Very flattering!
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    #3!
  • Askyewalker
    Askyewalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
  • IslandDer
    IslandDer Posts: 27
    Options
    #1 - looks sleek and sexy. Other two are too frilly. And I don't see anything that you need to be concerned about toning! You look great!
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    I've already posted above but just had to add... if you end up picking number 3, add a belt! It's a must :)
  • navy1984
    navy1984 Posts: 57
    Options
    I love dress 3 with the boots! :happy:
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Dress number 2
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :happy: strapless dress with the boots...for sure! cute!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I love dress 3 with the boots! :happy:

agreed!
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    and btw...you look cute in these pics but post one when you get all did up tomorrow night before you go out! you're gonna look great! I love wearing cowboy boots with my dresses and shorts! (okie here...lol.. howdy neighbor!)
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I am going out on Sat. for the first time since losing a large amount of weight. I am working on toning but am still very insecure about certain areas. When I look in the mirror all I see is the "fat me" and I think that is hindering my ability to decide. I can't for the life of me decide which dress to wear...help!

Also, I am wearing cowboy boots with my dress (below)...don't judge, I am from Texas we wear them with everything!

Please excuse the "just got out of bed look" and no make up. I apologize in advance for how awful I look!

Dress #1

Dress1-1.jpg

Dress #2

Dress2-1.jpg

Dress #3

Dress3-1.jpg

Boots

Boots-1.jpg

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! Sorry for the huge pics, it is my first time posting pics. I am just glad I got them to show up on the first try...yay!

I'm from Texas too. If your going to wear your boots go with the no. 1. I think it would look best with the boots. I don't think the orange one would go very well with them.
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I think #1 looks the best. I like the boots, but wouldn't necessarily wear them with any of those dresses. However, if that's what people do in TX, then you ought to be looking great.
  • moewilsey
    Options
    You look stunning in all of them. But I am seeing the third dress as the one. The boots are amazing. You will rock them. Have a wonderful time......you deserve it!
  • chetnabhatt
    Options
    #1 is the best lady. Go for it and dazzle around.:drinker: Good Luck !!
  • justdoit_steph
    Options
    I've already posted above but just had to add... if you end up picking number 3, add a belt! It's a must :)
    I totally agree with this poster :)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    With the boots.....3. They are all cute though!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I am amazed so many people responded. Thanks to everyone for the kind words.Keep the opinions coming please! Oh and #3 has a layer of ruffles at the bottom you can't see but again with my large bust I am not confident I will be able to keep it up.

ok, then # 1, or get some double sided tape for # 3, nothing like giving the world a free show, or trying to wrestle with a dress all night.

Where would I get double sided tape? I haven't ever worn strapless before so have never looked. Gracias

Office depot or Home depot
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    #1. It looks great on you and goes best with the boots.