Replies

• Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Go with #1
  • kerbear48185
    kerbear48185 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Dress #1 looks fantastic on you...it's the one I like best. But dress #3 goes best with the cowboy boots.
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hey :) From the boyfriends P.O.V, the orange one compliments your figure/ boobs better, but the colour doesn't suit! Otherwise the black/ diamond one :)
  • KceyAce
    KceyAce Posts: 1
    Options
    I like the first one because it gives you curves. I like the second one because its more tightly fitted and love the color.
  • getskinnyby25
    getskinnyby25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Dress 3 goes best with the boots, with all that detail on the boots the dress should be simple
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    #2 is my favorite because of the color, I love it!!! And it does enhance your lady lumps very nicely! My second fave is #3, it's very cute as well and would look the best with the boots!
  • irenedemos
    Options
    You look great in all of them. But I like the first dress!!!!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I like #1 best! They are all cute and good for different things. I think they'd all look cute with the boots. I love the boots. If i had the legs for that I'd wear boots and dresses all the time. Good luck and have a great time.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I find the LBD a bit boring so I vote for the red one. But they all look lovely on you!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'd wear any of em, cute, cute, cute!
  • Eliannasmom
    Eliannasmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    first one very flattering!!! Love the boots!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I like the orange one!
  • BonMetz
    BonMetz Posts: 102
    Options
    Dress #1 for sure.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I love Dress #3!
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I really like the orange one!
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I think that #2 is your best choice. It is fun and fibrant! You look great in all three! Second would be #3. ( I think #1 is a little tooo blingy for your boots)
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    #1 or #3
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    NUMBER 2! stand out girl! plus the coral looks adorable with those boots.
  • kimthrasher
    kimthrasher Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love #2 (the coral color). I think it would look best with the boots. All 3 dresses look great on you. Wear the one that you'll feel the most comfortable in especially if you'll be out for several hours.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I like the third one the best but I don't know what kind of event it is for so I don't know. If you're going somewhere nicer I would say the first one, but the third one if you are going somewhere more casual. And I can't say I'm a fan of the boots but as you said, you're in Texas lol. But they would not look good at all with the first dress. Too "fancy" of a dress to wear with cowboy boots.