hypothetically...

Options

Replies

• karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    whether he is in to you or not, the standard rule is to wait 2 days minimum before calling to not appear desperate. Or that is what us 30 somethings learned anyways.
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    If he says "wow, you're REALLY young" then he thinks you're too young for him.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    pretend you're a 32 year old hot Italian/Spanish dude at the bar I went to last night. We speak. We hit it off. Then I tell you I'm only 22 years old. Are you still into me?

2237900_o.gif
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    perhaps as he walked off I should have screamed, "but I don't have a gag reflex! I DONT HAVE A GAG REFLEX!"

^^LMAO^^ Totally would've worked! You'd be trying to shove his *kitten* out the door by now.........:laugh:
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    He is probably gay and was just being nice by talking to you

y'know I didn't realize I was THAT pathetically ugly.

I was jk, who knows....He probably is like most guys and is more into the NFL draft/Hockey this weekend.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    How sad is it that whether he calls isn't as important to me as the fact that his buddy owns a restaurant and said that my girlfriends and I could go have a free meal and drinks anytime. THAT's what I really want.
  • 0AnorexicBitch0
    Options
    Just because you think your hot doesn't mean there is something between you two. Whatever happened to brains and personality? Your immaturity probably puts him off..not to mention you sound kind of stalkerish. Lay low and play things cool. Guys aren't into obsessive girls.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    What seems cool and OK at a bar at night....is sometimes different in the light of day. Happens all the time, don't take it personal. If he's into you he'll call you and soon. If you don't hear from him after a day or two it's time to move and not question why.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Just because you think your hot doesn't mean there is something between you two. Whatever happened to brains and personality? Your immaturity probably puts him off..not to mention you sound kind of stalkerish. Lay low and play things cool. Guys aren't into obsessive girls.

OMG you don't understand humor. I shall pray for you.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Probably believes in the 3 day rule. That or he actually is busy.

Barney: Jesus waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard he died.
    They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and the dude'd be like "Uhh okay, whatever you say, bro..."
    And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the perfect number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, and they're all in there like "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", and then BAM!
    He bursts in the back door, runnin' up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five. That's why we wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    for those of you who didn't get it:

I WAS KIDDING! I honestly don't mind if he calls or not. Truly. Really. Honestly. I'm twenty-****ing-two. I'm not looking to settle down. Sheesh!
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    for those of you who didn't get it:

I WAS KIDDING! I honestly don't mind if he calls or not. Truly. Really. Honestly. I'm twenty-****ing-two. I'm not looking to settle down. Sheesh!

I TOTALLY LOVE THE "GAG REFLEX" COMMENT! BRILLIANT!!! Thanks for the laugh!
  • 0AnorexicBitch0
    Options
    Is that why your on MFP complaining about it?
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Is that why your on MFP complaining about it?

See the title of the message board? It's "chit-chat, fun, and games." Re-****ing-lax girl. Take the measuring tape off your hands and eat the red bell pepper. Chill.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options

Barney: Jesus waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard he died.
    They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and the dude'd be like "Uhh okay, whatever you say, bro..."
    And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the perfect number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, and they're all in there like "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", and then BAM!
    He bursts in the back door, runnin' up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five. That's why we wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story

Okay, this makes total sense. I am enlightened.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    perhaps as he walked off I should have screamed, "but I don't have a gag reflex! I DONT HAVE A GAG REFLEX!"

I totally LOL'd! And I don't even SAY LOL!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Yes..... 3 Day rule... Maybe he just doesn't want to come off as being too needy or clingy, eager or deperate. That would be bad. You don't want a needy/clingy/desperate dude do you?
  • 0AnorexicBitch0
    Options
    You're right it's fun to poke at people with eating disorders. Let me tell you I'd much rather have anorexia than be a stalker who is full of themselves. Grow up. I could see why he wouldn't call you . You're crazy.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick question or am i on PUNKED?-Ty
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    You're right it's fun to poke at people with eating disorders. Let me tell you I'd much rather have anorexia than be a stalker who is full of themselves. Grow up. I could see why he wouldn't call you . You're crazy.

oh hunny, I have an eating disorder. We're on the same boat. wah wah wah.

and the stalker part was a joke, but apparently you don't have a sense of humor. boo hoo.