what makes a man sexy?

Options

Replies

• TheAshpie
    TheAshpie Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This guy

alcide3.png

Tall, big muscles, rough around the edges, and a little bit dark.

YES PLEASE!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Confident bordering on cocky
    A hint of danger
    A smile that says 'I know what you want'
    Few words, more looks
    A voice that oozes sex

Note that no specific body type, hair or eye color, height or race come into this. Attitude is everything!

...........hello....
    well, hello...
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    What turns me on about my partner are his arm and chest muscles, nice eye candy for me and his eyes. Bedroom eyes. Deep voice. The way he talks to me when we are, well, you know :embarassed:
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You want to make a man look sexy?

Have him stand next to me:)
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Physically, broad shoulders... :)
  • coconutbuNZ
    Options
    You want to make a man look sexy?

Have him stand next to me:)

Aw don't say that, you look fine :flowerforyou:
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    A man who can make me laugh is somehow instantly 10x sexier.

:smile:
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A nice smile :) See my avatar for an example....Michael Fassbender :love:

Also a good sense of humour. I cannot stand to be around ANYONE without a sense of humour, much less date someone. Intelligence is sexy as hell as well. I love nerdy guys, lol.
  • TheAshpie
    TheAshpie Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What makes him sexy? Sexy has so many different levels. I'm attracted to guys that are bigger than me, which isn't hard since I'm 5'2. Though also in weight as well, I don't want to think I'm going to break him..Now, that obviously flucuates as my weight changes. I've been down to 160 and was dating a guy that was 6'3 and 180 lbs. As far as appearance goes, I tend to find dark hair sexier than other hair colors and beautiful eyes that pull you in (No real color preference). I'm a sucker for broad shoulders, larger lips, chisled jawlines, and a nice *kitten*. I'm definitely more drawn to guys with scuffy, unshaven faces, and messier hair. I want my man to be a "man" and not more manicured than I ever will be. I think this ties into the whole "rough and tough" attraction. My friends define my type in men to be the "Lumberjack". I like rowdy, country boys..
    As far as attitude and personality, I want to be able to have fun with them, a mutually shared humor, be able to keep up with me on a intellectually. He also has to have a matched libido and sexual drive as mine. I know I'm definitely drawn to the Bad boy types..And I've dated and been burned badly, so I try to avoid them -really, really- hard..But..Yeah. Wow..Sorry for my long winded post!
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This guy

alcide3.png

Tall, big muscles, rough around the edges, and a little bit dark.

Ohhhhhhh yum!
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The thing I find the most sexy in a man is a lack of arrogance. You know the arrogant guy, the one who ASSUMES that women will want him because he works out and has ripped muscles. I meet plenty of men like that in the military and it is an immediate turn off. The rumour starts that I am into women because I don't fancy them. Pffft, I am happy to let that spread if those are the men I am attracting.

However, oooh, the man that turns me on the most is a humble man. One that maybe tries to look good but doesn't it flaunt it like a badge of honour. One that keeps himself in shape because he wants to be healthy but doesn't overkill it. And most importantly, I want that gorgeous smile, reserved especially for me. You know what I mean? The kind of guy whose face lights up because you walk in the room...

I've been watching too much Disney lately...
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    His nose. I've always loved a strong nose. :-)
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Someone funny and someone with great manners.

The guy I'm crushing on now is such a comedian. No really, that's his job. He's a comedian. haha Anyway, he is the funniest guy I've met and super sweet. He once asked me if I was uncomfortable and I said, "No, I'm just cold." He said, "Well, I'm not cold at all! You can have my jacket." Before I could even argue, he stood up and handed me his jacket. My heart melted... haha

Seriously, THAT is the sexiest thing a guy could do: treat you like a lady.
  • coconutbuNZ
    Options
    His nose. I've always loved a strong nose. :-)

Nose?! Damn those cupcakes look good! :wink:
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    Chris pontius! Haha everything about him...manly, funny, daring, fun, amazing body, beautiful hair and doesn't take life too seriously....

....you can tell I've been watching too much *kitten*. Hahah

Or Trey Songz... Totally different direction hahaha
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Chris pontius! Haha everything about him...manly, funny, daring, fun, amazing body, beautiful hair and doesn't take life too seriously....

Haha, Party Boy has always been my favourite out of the *kitten* guys as well :) He just looks like he would be a blast to hang out with, plus he is kinda cute!
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options

Haha, Party Boy has always been my favourite out of the *kitten* guys as well :) He just looks like he would be a blast to hang out with, plus he is kinda cute!

And his voice is so deep!!! Amazingly sexy haha
  • martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    O.o
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I am a sucker for a great set of teeth and a great smile!!! And blue eyes!!! A huge sucker for blue eyes.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I Love nice strong arms, but not overly huge. Also hands that look like that they work hard. Mystery is also sexy...I can see it in the eyes.