Favorite "cheat" food.

Options
What is your favorite cheat food like you crave and find it hard to resist and isn't so good for you?
I crave nachos and ice cream ALL the time!

Replies

• caytee118
    caytee118 Posts: 55
    Options
    brownies :) it seems that if they are around me I can't say no. No matter how hard I try :(
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Waffles with lots of syrup. The only time I ever feel like eating a breakfast! :laugh:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    :heart: anything chocolate
    chocolate ice cream, cheesecake...chocolate peanut butter cup chocolate...white chocolate bars...chocolate is the best
    did_you_say_Chocolate__by_MegansAmazingArt.jpg
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    almost every day i cheat with sugary and salty sauces! teriyaki sauce, barbecue sauce... they just taste too good on everything to sacrifice :cry:
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hot wings. I allow myself to eat junk every Saturday. I've been craving wings for about 3 weeks and just let myself have them for lunch. Going to need to go for a ridiculously good workout in order to have any calories available for dinner, but they were soooo worth it. :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    For me it's the salty things like chips and stuff.
    I can resist chocolate :x
    I just can't resist my salty foods -__-
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    chicken wings I havent had them for about a year but Im gonna get me some soon :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Donuts.

Haven't had one, not even a "hole" in over 4 months and I intend to stay away from them.

That's my plan.
  • rininger85
    rininger85 Posts: 131
    Options
    boneless HOT WINGS & chinese take-out mmmmmmmmmmm love em! I rewarded myself with buffalo wild wings last night since I've managed to get my food intake under control in just a week of tracking food again... but then I stepped on the scale this morning and was up 2 lbs over yesterday and kind of felt guilty for treating myself... but it is acting as an extra motivational thing for me, I want to eat wings and chinese food, so I need to work out more so I can eat more calories cuz my dinner last night was pretty much my entire calorie limit for the day... luckily I was good for breakfast and lunch and worked out afterwards so even after splurging I was only about 200 calories over my goal for the day... which I think was pretty good all things considered =)
  • thettwer
    thettwer Posts: 1
    Options
    I love cheese. I crave it and don't know why.:heart:
  • NanoPacket
    Options
    Pizza and Beer. I still squeeze it in once in a while in moderation and stay under my cal limit. Usually involves an hour on the treadmill sometime in the day to build up a big buffer.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Anything that says Ben and Jerrys on it.
  • kungfuflyer
    kungfuflyer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    buffets
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    TCBY; i have it when my macros can afford it.
  • enaves1986
    enaves1986 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My cheat food is Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream. I know I shouldn't but it so good.
  • msmargaret1
    Options
    I feel your pain, I can't resist salty crunchy food either! what's even worse i'm starting to eat sweats :( what's up with that??????
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Sausage Biscuit with Egg....510 calories stops me :)
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Sugary cereals :(
  • jminer1207
    Options
    Chocolate, I crave it all the time. It sucks but I need to learn to eat it in moderation.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I don't have any "cheat foods or cheat days" I eat what I want in moderation. :)