Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you having for breakfast this morning??

Replies

• Nothing exciting just a fiber one bar.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    3 egg whites, 1 whole egg omelette, with basil, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and scallions. 1 slice of 2% american cheese. Its amazing. 220 calories! Sometimes I add a piece or 2 of turkey bacon.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    coffee and blackberries

I dont eat breakfast so it kinda is a snack because I am going to the gym soon and need something to fuel my workout.

If you need something to "fuel" your workout, why don't you eat something that actually fuels your body?
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I stirred 1/2 cup Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal, 1/2 cup Astro 1% plain yoghurt and 1/2 cup blueberries in a bowl, (a combination I tried today for the very first time, but the way) with my one-a-day cup of coffee on the side.

Any fresh berry would probably also taste great. I also love fresh raspberries, but didn't have any on hand.
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Egg white omelet with chopped spinach, onion, and one chopped turkey sausage link.
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Eggo multigrain waffles, flaxseed, yoplait vanilla yogurt, coffee and an orange. Yumm!!
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Hubby cooked.... Jimmy Dean's D-Light breakfast sandwich. :)
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    25g porridge oats, 1 cup skimmed milk, handful of blueberries, handful raspberries, 4 strawberries, tablespoon of nonfat Greek yoghurt and squeeze of honey.
    I have this (vary berries) practically every morning, fills me up until lunch time.
    Coffee at weekends, peppermint tea in the week.
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Homemade chocolate coconut scones-- don't judge me lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Dannon lt and fit peach yogurt and hard boiled egg with coffee. And the morning addiction MFP...lol
  • ckidd311
    ckidd311 Posts: 68 Member
    Cinnamon bun V-shake :) it's actually nutritious even though it doesn't sound that way and SOOOOO yummy!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    gluten-free pancakes with homemade pecan syrup and turkey bacon.
  • texasheathers
    texasheathers Posts: 23 Member
    I had to be at work early all this past week and didn't have time for a good breakfast and so I was trying to get breakfast on the go which was horrible. I was super happy to be back to normal this morning. I had one scrambled egg and a slice of microwaved bacon in a low carb tortilla with salsa on top. I know it doesn't sound like much - but it was half the cals and almost half the carbs of what I've been eating this week - so I was VERY VERY HAPPY!
  • I had 1/2 cup of coffee with cream and sugar (I know it is not good for you), 1/2 croissant with cheese and white fried egg (I know it is not good for you either). I'm still full. In the morning, I need to eat more. If I don't eat, I'll feel miserable and hungry all the time.
  • leahnoelle31
    leahnoelle31 Posts: 79 Member
    Two rice cakes with peanut butter and half an apple, 3 cups of coffee, followed up an hour later by an 8 mile run :). Currently enjoying an espresso and biscotti :)
  • High fiber oatmeal with a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter in it. Yum Yum!!! Good source of fiber and protien!!!:happy:
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Apple Pie Breakfast (http://www.cookingwithjax.com/2011/01/apple-pie-breakfast.html)
    Fresh Strawberries, Fresh Pineapple and Grape Nuts mixed with greek yogurt.
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/recipes/

tons of delicious looking healthy breakfast recipes there that i have yet to try!

I am salivating. New breakfast site for the summer!!!

On a side note: Egg white omelet with asparagus, little bit of corn and shredded cheese, some bacon, and basil. With toast and jam of course!!!
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Pumpkin Smoothie and coffee with half and half. Yum!
  • daniela9608
    daniela9608 Posts: 1 Member
    Pineapple and grapes =)