Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite "cheat" food.

Replies

• slpike14
    slpike14 Posts: 1 Member
    Chocolate kisses.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Nutella and raisinettes :love:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    I don't have any "cheat foods or cheat days" I eat what I want in moderation. :)
    This. No need to cheat, because I don't restrict anything in the first place.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Anything Chocolate basically.
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    I don't really have a favorite cheat food, but the other day I had a few chips with french onion dip (Just a few). When I want to cheat, I most often will have a peppermint patty. The are low in calories and I just love chocolate and mint. LOL
  • What is your favorite cheat food like you crave and find it hard to resist and isn't so good for you?
    I crave nachos and ice cream ALL the time!

You nailed it with the nachos and ice cream, i could eat both of those EVERY day and never get tired of it.
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    I love salty, spicy and crunchy food. Put a bag of fritos and some horseradish dip in front of me and I'm a happy camper.
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Cookies or nachos. Depends on the day. And beer-any day!
  • brenni76
    brenni76 Posts: 11 Member
    The other day, my kids wanted a treat, so I got them some Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts (i know, not the healthiest thing in the world, but my children are EXTREMELY healthy eaters and I allow them to splurge on occasion). I grabbed a few (4 total) and figured it wasn't THAT. I was horrified when I went to log my food for the day and saw that those 4 munchkins of death totalled a friggin 280 calories!!!!! I knew I'd "pay" for that little indulgence, but that grossed me out.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Baked goods... cookies, muffins, cakes... it's hard to say no for me.

I also try to save 100-200 a day to splurge on dessert after dinner, usually ice-cream or some chocolate. This way I don't get any cravings cause I don't restrict myself.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    chocolate, chocolate & MORE chocolate!!!

but i've learnt to cut down on it majorly, and allow myself to have a little piece every 1-3x a week as part of my diet & within my daily calorie intake goal.
    my food diary looks funny. i count 1 square of cadburys milk choc or 1 cadbury roses choc (etc.) under the heading 'treats'
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Air popcorn with a little bit of butter
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Anything that I don't need to count the calorie :p
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    eh, pretty much anything really fattening with low nutrition to caloric bang.
  • Erihppas
    Erihppas Posts: 121 Member
    Anything fried: chicken, plantains, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, zucchini; OR anything creamy: lobster bisque, cream soups in general.
  • roger9
    roger9 Posts: 30
    cheeto puffs and birthday cake. YUM
  • Mac & cheese! Alfredo, basically any cheese out there. ugh yum
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    What is a cheat food?
  • JaycrazyRose
    JaycrazyRose Posts: 104 Member
    CHOCOLATE. I especially love the dark chocolate more antioxidents.
  • chazyd17
    chazyd17 Posts: 4 Member
    White fresh bread, full fat cheddar annnd Wine...