Chocolate kisses.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Nutella and raisinettes :love:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I don't have any "cheat foods or cheat days" I eat what I want in moderation. :)
    This. No need to cheat, because I don't restrict anything in the first place.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Anything Chocolate basically.
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a favorite cheat food, but the other day I had a few chips with french onion dip (Just a few). When I want to cheat, I most often will have a peppermint patty. The are low in calories and I just love chocolate and mint. LOL
  • Deinonychus
    Options
    What is your favorite cheat food like you crave and find it hard to resist and isn't so good for you?
    I crave nachos and ice cream ALL the time!

You nailed it with the nachos and ice cream, i could eat both of those EVERY day and never get tired of it.
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love salty, spicy and crunchy food. Put a bag of fritos and some horseradish dip in front of me and I'm a happy camper.
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Cookies or nachos. Depends on the day. And beer-any day!
  • brenni76
    brenni76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The other day, my kids wanted a treat, so I got them some Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts (i know, not the healthiest thing in the world, but my children are EXTREMELY healthy eaters and I allow them to splurge on occasion). I grabbed a few (4 total) and figured it wasn't THAT. I was horrified when I went to log my food for the day and saw that those 4 munchkins of death totalled a friggin 280 calories!!!!! I knew I'd "pay" for that little indulgence, but that grossed me out.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Baked goods... cookies, muffins, cakes... it's hard to say no for me.

I also try to save 100-200 a day to splurge on dessert after dinner, usually ice-cream or some chocolate. This way I don't get any cravings cause I don't restrict myself.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    chocolate, chocolate & MORE chocolate!!!

but i've learnt to cut down on it majorly, and allow myself to have a little piece every 1-3x a week as part of my diet & within my daily calorie intake goal.
    my food diary looks funny. i count 1 square of cadburys milk choc or 1 cadbury roses choc (etc.) under the heading 'treats'
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Air popcorn with a little bit of butter
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Anything that I don't need to count the calorie :p
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    eh, pretty much anything really fattening with low nutrition to caloric bang.
  • Erihppas
    Erihppas Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Anything fried: chicken, plantains, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, zucchini; OR anything creamy: lobster bisque, cream soups in general.
  • roger9
    roger9 Posts: 30
    Options
    cheeto puffs and birthday cake. YUM
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    Mac & cheese! Alfredo, basically any cheese out there. ugh yum
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    What is a cheat food?
  • JaycrazyRose
    JaycrazyRose Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE. I especially love the dark chocolate more antioxidents.
  • chazyd17
    chazyd17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    White fresh bread, full fat cheddar annnd Wine...