Not at all... this is my belly when I started on MFP

LoosetheTyre25sq.jpg

I'm happy to say it's not quite as rotund nowadays :happy:

LOL. I'd love to see your new belly. It might motivate me lol :laugh:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    So May 1, we show those midsections?
    Yes indeedy! Didn't manage a workout yesterday and will be pushed tonight, but will make sure I get some core work in. Bellulite be gone!
  • BerryH
    Options
    Yikes, I've put on 5lb in the last month! Need to get on the case before the 1st. It's solely through slack tracking and overeating.
  • SwindonJogger
    SwindonJogger Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i'll do it. i'm very close to a full six pack of abs so a couple of weeks hard training and dieting will be a good goal to work to.
  • BerryH
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Slotted in a nice batch of core work after my indoor cycling last night :happy:
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I wont be anywhere near 6 pack stage but I am so much happier with my belly than I used to be (though my physio did suggest I may have to get my loose skin cut off today, I think she was joking, eeeek)
  • SwindonJogger
    SwindonJogger Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Slotted in a nice batch of core work after my indoor cycling last night :happy:

5k run and 160 bicycle crunches done today. But friday is my cheat day for food as well so swings and roundabouts. I have commited to eating no biscuits at work next week.
  • BerryH
    Options
    I've managed to shed 3lbs of the 5lbs I put back on. I've started doing Tae Bo again for the first time in about 10 years - I forgot what a great abs workout it is, and without having to get down on the floor at all!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    oh my, I'm in, but I'm dreading it! I wasn't going to post a pot belly picture until I had an 'after' picture to go with it!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    May 1 is quickly approaching.... :noway:
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm in this by the way - forgot to post. Not long to go now, my fat loss stalled a bit though (abs are probably strong enough already!)

P.S. my pole teacher gave an amazing new abs routine which HURTS LIKE HELL... must be good :D I'm ill so can't do it right now...
  • BerryH
    Options
    Body Pump today. Any thoughts about what workout you'll do for the challenge? I might get someone to snap me running outside or on the treadmill - don't think my abs are up for scrutiny in a class :blushing:
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think about it for 8 days heh... I'm most likely in.. It'll be a nice push
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Ok, i'm in....hopefully, it will motivate me to work twice as hard!!
    San :)
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    We're almost there! Sadly my belly still isn't where I'd like it to be, but it is acres better than it was at the beginning of April! I am still trying to figure out what my workout picture will be. I'd love to be doing a plank, but I've got a lot of lose skin around my middle, and it's really disturbing to see in that pose. Perhaps a yogic backbend to stretch it all out and make me look really, really lean. Hmmmm ...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't 35 degrees this morning, I would have run my race in a belly-baring top. :grumble: