Heart Attack Grill claims another victim...

Options

Replies

• hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Might have to start signing a waiver to eat there....but correlation does not equal causation so I don't see how the restaurant can be blamed...then again, there are some crazy *kitten* juries that give millions to an idiot that didn't think her coffee would be hot so there you go.
  • TheDecision
    Options
    MMMMMM CHEESEBURGERS

krispy-kreme-bacon-cheddar-cheeseburgers.jpg
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    The food looks awful in my eyes, I guess to each there own, but if you eat at a place like that you gotta expect the worse, not everything that's good to you is good for you!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    We had one in my neighborhood it went out of business pretty fast i mean why would anyone wanna eat there the name says it all
    Ours did too! Less than a year. I never went. My cousin loved it though.
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    Heart Attack Grill is like a microcosm of what's wrong with the United States' health.

Why is it "What's wrong with the United States" and not "What's right when you have the choice to be a dumbazz" if you wish. Stop thinking of the negative, we are free (travel the world and see for yourself).
  • keegannati
    keegannati Posts: 114
    Options
    According to their website the double-bypass burger is a POUND of ground beef. How can anyone even eat that much?!?!
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    MMMMMM CHEESEBURGERS

krispy-kreme-bacon-cheddar-cheeseburgers.jpg

I've been wanting to make one of those for awhile with some Krispy Kreme.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    The looks of the food makes my stomach ill just looking at it.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Heart Attack Grill is like a microcosm of what's wrong with the United States' health.

Correction: Individuals who make ridiculous choices are what's wrong with the United States' health. Well, that and a slew of other things. But, seriously. No one shoved food down her gullet.

Survival of the fittest!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    How ridiculous..

Someone split a meal with me! :drinker:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    aa47771c.jpg

c95747ed.jpg
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options

Incorrect understanding of cause and effect is what's wrong with the United State's health.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    According to their website the double-bypass burger is a POUND of ground beef. How can anyone even eat that much?!?!

I have friends on MFP who routinely eat a pound of meat at once. It's not entirely absurd, especially for body builders.

I'm gonna be honest. I'd eat that. It's funny going to the restaurant website. They have a real-time Twitter tracker and it's full of news about the death.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options

Why is it "What's wrong with the United States" and not "What's right when you have the choice to be a dumbazz" if you wish. Stop thinking of the negative, we are free (travel the world and see for yourself).

^^^^^^Full agreement^^^^^^^^^

It is lazy to blame the Heart Attack Grill; McDonalds or Nutella for options you have made. The better statement IMO is that people expect to be told what to do and have a feeling of entitlement.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    There is a disclaimer. They read and agree to it so they can't sue. Shouldn't be able to either. The only thing worse than the health system are the blood sucking attorneys trying to sue for every little thing.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Stupid article and stupid headline. People have heart attacks in fast food restaurants, gyms, hospitals, juice bars, vegan restaurants and on the sidewalk. No one meal caused it. No one restaurant caused it.

Bunch of crybabies. "Oh boo hoo. Look what this nasty corporation did to this poor, poor woman." Get over yourselves.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Whoa, 10, 000 calories?!?! :noway:

I wonder if they have vegetarian options, though. A triple bypass veggie burger would be nice :bigsmile:

OMG. You're vegetarian. We get it.

Humans are omnivorous. Deal with it.

Wow, the anger :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Edited because I made an error of fact
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options

I wonder if they have vegetarian options, though. A triple bypass veggie burger would be nice :bigsmile:

I can give you evidence that suggests we aren't omnivorous, but I suspect you'll just get angry about that too.

We are omnivorous, we are not herbivores. We're not able to break down cellulose as herbivores are able too.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    We're pretty clearly omnivorous.

Also, I would be surprised if the tone you read in that response was anger as opposed to, say, annoyance :D

No one likes self-righteousness ;)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

I can give you evidence that suggests we aren't omnivorous, but I suspect you'll just get angry about that too.

We are omnivorous, we are not herbivores. We're not able to break down cellulose as herbivores are able too.

Out of interest, I am now doing some further research on the subject. I have, of course, done lots, but there is always more to learn!

We are not carnivores, however, and we can survive, or thrive, on a plant based diet. So I'm not sure what this poster was trying to get at by quoting me.