Fat Flush Soup

Options
124»

Replies

• TJDoddHise
    TJDoddHise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all of the mature responses that have been given. I posted because i was asked to by friends. I will say this. I made a batch with lean beef and it was good; I made a batch with chicken and it was fantastic. No i am not going to eat soup twice a day forever - come on people be real. I love food. I love making food. I particularly love EATING food. I tried this to flush my system, and it most certainly did. I only did it for four days, one time per day rather than two, and lost four pounds. Yes it kind of tastes like chili but with the heartiness of alot of veggies. I know that the key to losing weight is to move, eat healthy, and drink water. This was part of that whole "eat healthy" thing. If it doesn't appeal to you...then don't. make. it.
  • TJDoddHise
    TJDoddHise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have to say...I'm pretty tired of seeing all these people CONTINUOUSLY fall for marketing scams. You dont need to FLUSH your system. There is no magic to weight loss. Eat healthier and move your *kitten*. Stop looking for the Lazy answer to your goal. There is NOTHING to Fat Flushes, Juicing, Pills, or Fad Diets. If you have the money to waste, just send it to me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsrgnQoTHWsAMRmYu_NiR8bZSfOPi2EQlm0Oipzgn3NvTH7-gv

And to this guy? It is a RECIPE, not a marketing scam. Nobody is selling anything...to me, to you, to anyone. RE-CI-PE. Get a grip dude. And don't go around calling people lazy here. Most of us our working our *kitten* daily to meet our goals - who do you think you are???
  • lissrn
    lissrn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Fat Flush Soup is usually what I call it, when I pee from my butt. :blushing:

Oh wow... TMI!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Actually the soup tastes really good and quite satisfy.
    I make a batch at least once a month.
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    I will have to try this one. It sounds much better then the cabbage soup diet.
  • lorrie0217
    lorrie0217 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    AMEN - what an *kitten*...
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make this. It looks yummy and I love soup!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Is there anywhere to find the nutritional values/calories per servings and all that good info we have to log? I love soup and the fact that you can make a big batch of this and be done cooking for a few days sounds great! Thanks for the post.

You can go to the recipe tool of mpf (under the food tab) and enter in all the ingredients and how many servings it makes and it will give you calories and nutritional info. You can add it to your food log from recipes too
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy..
  • Amor1516
    Amor1516 Posts: 19
    Options
    BUMP :)
  • cobrien830
    Options
    bump
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all of the mature responses that have been given. I posted because i was asked to by friends. I will say this. I made a batch with lean beef and it was good; I made a batch with chicken and it was fantastic. No i am not going to eat soup twice a day forever - come on people be real. I love food. I love making food. I particularly love EATING food. I tried this to flush my system, and it most certainly did. I only did it for four days, one time per day rather than two, and lost four pounds. Yes it kind of tastes like chili but with the heartiness of alot of veggies. I know that the key to losing weight is to move, eat healthy, and drink water. This was part of that whole "eat healthy" thing. If it doesn't appeal to you...then don't. make. it.
    Love it - thanks for the recipe - I'm adding this to my list of "must-try-recipes" because we love to have soup several times a week in the winter, and that's when we tend to need it most because it's easy to gain then.

:flowerforyou:
  • wwk10
    wwk10 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am nit sure if this will direct you but diet soup 2 is my approximation of it w nutritional info.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/edit/5239258
    its filling tasty lots of vitamins etc and you don't have to think about lunch all week
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I tried this to flush my system, and it most certainly did. I only did it for four days, one time per day rather than two, and lost four pounds.
    Let's clarify, though, that no food will flush fat from the body. Weight loss is from a having a calorie deficit, not from eating a particular food.
  • lorrie0217
    lorrie0217 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I made it! Had it last night - YUMMO!!!! Healthy AND delicious - those are hard to come by sometimes!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Apart from beans rest of it looks like a chinese hot pot :)...will definitely try it....

In all my years here I've never had hot pot like that.
  • vyolette
    vyolette Posts: 23
    Options
    This would be awesome with hot peppers.. Jalapeno, Serrano, cayenne (not just powder). Yum!