• Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Burpies! The worst and my trainer loves them LOL
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Hate
    - Push ups, can't wait til they get easier.
    - Any core/ab exercises, omg I hate it sooo much, and I don't care about ever having visible abs. Planks are the worst ever. But I need to do the core stuff to help with my back issues, so I keep at it.
    - Lunges. hate hate hate them.

Love:
    - Any pull exercises (lat pulldown, seated row)
    - Squats and Deadlifts. Love love love em.
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges
  • empty_with_you
    Options
    pushups, lunges, burpees
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    planks. any kind of plank. *shudder*

i guess i'm weird. i like squats.
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Push ups!

Oddly, I like lunges and squats.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Running.. UGH, could be a great exercise.. but not for me!, I will always hate running
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    crunches...
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Squats :(
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    I hate running and pushups, I know they work wonders but blaaah, I do them rarely :P
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I would say burpies, but I can't do them because I have horribly sensitive hip joints. =/ So, my 2nd vote goes to pushups, 3rd would be the one where I'm in the plank position and drop my hip down then pick it back up over and over again on each side. No idea what it's called.
  • mkbledsoe
    mkbledsoe Posts: 132
    Options
    I hate yoga, but, everytime I do it, I feel so much better. I also hate lifting heavy weight. Couldn't hardly make myself do it when I was going to the gym everyday. Don't have any heavy weights at home so I don't do it at all.
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Push ups (I loathe!)
    Planks
    Running
    Spinning (let's just say it's a challenge that I welcome twice a week purely because of the awesome results!)
  • adamsmandie92
    Options
    I definitely hate doing pushups but just to go up and down, you know you're burning the calories. It's getting up after I've gone down that's hard for me to do it. I used to be able to get 20 in like 5 minutes but I've not done them for so long that it's taken me 2 minutes just to do 10! Hopefully, that will change. I figure if I do them on gravel instead of on the carpet, I won't stay on the ground TOO long lol. :)

I like running but I still haven't found my 'rhythm' when I run. On a treadmill, it says I can run 3.0 mph but that's how I walk NORMALLY!! How fast should I be running in order to achieve maximum calorie burn, but while still holding my endurance?
  • adamsmandie92
    Options
    I can't do yoga but i wish I knew how :( Is there a DVD I can purchase to do this? Or, perhaps a book for dummies?
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    The dreaded table-chair pushback.

I was going to go with Bulgarian split squats, but clearly this is the toughest!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    LUNGES and SQUATS..they both suck!
  • Thanis90
    Thanis90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Push ups for me too. I HATE them with a fiery passion! But recently I've started to notice muscle build up in my upper arms, so I know they are working and will continue doing them :)
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    running....grrrrr but it amazing cardo and I loose more weight doing it:)