Almost 50 lbs down--20 more to go, with pics :)!

Options

Replies

• tanmustlose
    Options
    you look really good. congrats!
  • tammyl74
    tammyl74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Miss_E_
    Miss_E_ Posts: 45
    Options
    You look fantastic! well done x
  • sarahball386
    Options
    Sometimes I still feel that. I feel great since I've started working out and eating better.... but then I look in the mirror and feel hopeless!!
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look great, are you craving sugar all the time or every now and then if so you probably need to add more protein to your diet to get rid of the sugar cravings. Otherewise you looke great. Great transformation.
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    Looking fabulous!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look great! I too share in your sugar addiction....its the reason i cant drop my last 10-15lbs as well :/. Wish there were a way to lock myself away from it for like a weekend and then be ok haha. I'm 5'4" and I weigh 142 right now wanting to get down to like 130 b/c of my stomach issues as well! Feel free to add me as a friend and hopefully together we can get down to where we want to be lol.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    that's an awesome change, I bet you would rock a bikini now.

I know right!!

You look great! I'd definitely be rocking a bikini if I had your body!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • cozmosis77
    cozmosis77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also, I have to say--I agree with something another member posted. When I was at my heaviest, I knew I wasn't skinny, but I had NOOOO CLUE how heavy and large I really was! When I see these pics I do NOT recognize myself...it's like I'm in the Twilight Zone! Anyone else know that feeling? :)

I lost 60-some-odd pounds back in 2009. At my lowest weight, I didn't recognize pictures of me from my highest weight. Sure, I knew they were me... but they looked like me from a parallel universe. Like many stories on here... I got distracted from my plan and started to gain the weight back. I knew it was getting out of hand when I pulled out the old pictures and started to recognize the fat me again. That's what brought me here for round two, in which I've chopped off nearly 30 pounds and am less than 20 away from my 2009 weight.
  • yearofme
    yearofme Posts: 9
    Options
    WOW...you are inspiring me to refocus! I have lost 20 punds and I really want to lose at least 50. Those pics make me BELIEVE.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • mjanemorgan
    mjanemorgan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    congrats!! you look amazing!! :D
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing!!! Great transformation!!! I would love to lose 30 pounds.. It is an ongoing battle!! Keep up the great work you are beautiful!!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    You have done so great!!
  • annlouise2
    Options
    You look brilliant as you are!! the other 20 WILL come off but you look great just now
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I've been using the MFP app on my iPhone since last summer, but I started losing weight in December 2009. I'm new to the message boards, though, and looking for more friends to help inspire and motivate me. I'm down to losing the last 20, and it's proving to be difficult a lot of the time. I'm a full-blown sugar addict and it's a huge downfall. D:

Moving on--at my highest weight I hovered around 190. I'm barely 5'3 1/2"! Currently I weigh 140.8, and my goal weight is 120. These are some before/during photos. The top row is obviously me, before. The bottom row is me the past few months. I really want to get to 120 and finally be able to wear a bikini this summer, which I've never been able to do! Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you and helping to motivate each other! :)

You look gorgeous! I'm super jealous. I agree that you do not need to lose 20 more lbs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!