• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Hi

August 2011 = 312 (heighest)
    joined MFP March = 302
    last weigh in 295.4
    goal 150 - 175
    ( March was just about getting into tracking as i had a bad habit to stop after a few days, i didn't really start putting in more effort til April)
    'i have logged in every single day since i signed up March 2, 2012
  • GroovyGma73
    Options
    305lbs here, feel free to add me for motivation, or anyone else for that matter :flowerforyou:
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 318 and am now at 300. I know it can be really tough at times but the support I have had on here has been fantastic and if I am able to help anyone else in the same way I would be glad to.
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi all I started at 353 I'm now 242 feel free to add me I still have a far way to go :):)
  • ajcamber
    ajcamber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    380, just started MFP 15 days ago :)
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I was 319 when I started, now down to 307 please feel free to add me. The more support the better! :wink:
  • bedeeda
    bedeeda Posts: 21
    Options
    360 today...started about a month ago at 385. My goal for now is 240/5'10"

Add me! I'm sure we can use all the support we can get!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I started at around 262 at the end of January.

So not quite where some of you guys are/were, but we're all taking the same journey :)
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like , my profile is on my page. We all need the extra motivation....
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    started at 341 in mid January, down to 292 already. You can add me if you like. =)
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, my profile is on m y page. We cam all use the extra motivation..Good Luck
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I started my personal "science project" at 315 pounds (not sure if it was actually more...but I had not gotten on a scale so 315 was the last number I saw at the doctors office a good 8 months before) so I went with that. I'm guessing it was probably more.

I've lost 69 lbs so far and I feel motivated most of the time, however, I am human and I have my whiney days and my "omg I just can't do this anymore" tantrums but MFP has been a true lifesaver and eye opener for me.

Please feel free to add me if you like, just send a message, I am happy to help in ANY way I can.

Day by day in Minnesota,
    Jennifer
  • happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I started at 295, am down to 215 now...feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • tdp2012
    tdp2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started @ 354 in Sept, around 285 right now. Please feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • Cimolestes
    Cimolestes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Started at 440 - at 390 now so please feel free to add me too!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I used to be over 300lbs. I weighed 303.4 when I started on 1/1/11 - I'm currently at 192.2lbs. :) It can be done. I have a very healthy lifestyle now - I'm a gym rat, I eat very healthy food, and I try to get active even on my non gym days. It's worked so far, and I feel amazing!! That is truly what has kept me going! :)
  • Jennaannwatts
    Options
    Hey there i am 349 ibs

and have just started!! add me!! xx
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Started at 360, down to 318 so far. Keep it simple, don't get discouraged by short-term ups and downs, and it works! :)
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I was 340 when i started losing. And now I'm 226! :)
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I started at 322 in january - add me if you'd like :-)