*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in April *

Options

Replies

• Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    And thanks for keeping track of all of this - watching others log 100 miles a month is very inspiring!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    18.5 miles this week a very bad week .My total for the month was 109 miles. i didn't reach my goal,but i will be do better the next month . i would like to say thank you for challenged.

For May my goal will 110 miles.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    Sat. - 10.3
    Sun. - 13.8

WTD - 56.8
    MDT - 256.7
  • hsrunningmom
    hsrunningmom Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My totals for this week:

4/24 - 3.5 miles
    4/26 - 3.51 miles
    4/27 - 2.25 miles
    4/29 - 4.5 miles
    Total for the week: 13.76

Total for the month so far: 69.05 miles
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 24 miles
    Week 2: 20 miles
    Week 3: 22 miles
    Week 4: 10 miles

Total for April: 76 miles

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    meerkat70 said:

By the way, is there a May thread yet? I've had a search and can't find it.

Sorry, to be late, I will start one tomorrow - hope that is OK? It will definitely be one! I am doing a half, my first one, in May, so YES! Hope everyone will join the team in May!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    @ dsharpie I got this, please let me know if this is correct:

Sunday 3 ( Sunday is last week, so I think we got that already, can you check please).
    Tuesday 5
    Wednesday 4
    Thursday 5

-
    so I got 14 for (Apr 23-Apr29)
  • Cooriander
    Options
    danabrash said:

exercise.png

this is the first post I have seen from you this month - and I am happyto see you are back, can you update me on your weekly milage please? :smile:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    sheepiegail said:

darn I missed when this started..... well I was hoping to get in another 80 this month. So far as of 4/25 I only have 56.5 miles. Not sure If I can make my 80 this month or if I can even still be in this group. It really helped me get my mileage in March.

We missed you! :flowerforyou: I can still add you, but I only got a report from the beginning of the moht, what what the mileage from the other weeks? I will start another thread for May on Monday! You can join then too (:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Here is this weeks spread sheet (please hit 'refresh' on your browser to retrieve the latest copy).

2012-Apr-Check.PNG
    2012-Legend.PNG
    2012-April-Trophy.PNG

Let me know of any corrections, I will start May later today (Monday)!!! Stay tuned!!!!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I started May's week 1 thread in the group, if you like you can checkin there for May and report your goal mileage for May. I will start another thread in the fitness forum later on today (Monday), in the PM. Hope you all will join us for May!!!

Here is May's first week's thread, which doubles as the check-in thread for May :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/580251-runners-team-check-in-for-may-week-1-end-sunday-05-06
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    A very sunny 6.8 mile run this morning. Also forgot to add my efforts on the elliptical (2.5 miles) from last week. 69.5ish miles for the month!
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    6 today to round out the month.

MTD - 262.8 for the month.
  • linnettbenson
    linnettbenson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Week 4 : 25 miles

April total 89

Yay!! I met my goal

Now for my first 1/2 Marathon next month, and life will be complete.(at least until I think of a new form of torture)
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Another 7.95 today, last run of the month.

exercise.png
  • tori_yates
    tori_yates Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I put in 4.01 miles on Sunday and 6.10 miles today to put my monthly total to 101.16 miles for the month! I am really pleased, this was the first time I have attempted to run 100 miles in a month and I am really proud of myself to have done it.

Thank you for running this thread.
  • dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Final check-in for April puts me at 167 miles, after running 7 this morning.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    One more day for the month!!!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    A repost to the group thread for May (I will also post a May thread here in the Fitness forum later on today/afternoon or evening).

Group check-in (and May Week 1 thread):

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/580251-runners-team-check-in-for-may-week-1-end-sunday-05-06

Some people said that they had problems posting to the thread in the group, you may need to 'join' the group first via this green button here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/660-runners-team-challenge-x-miles-in-a-month

Looking forward to running with you another month!!!
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 24 miles
    Week 2: 20 miles
    Week 3: 22 miles
    Week 4: 10 miles
    Week 5: 5 miles

Final Total for April: 81 miles

exercise.png