Options

you let yours grow out.
    i'll let mine grow out.
    even steven.

challenge-accepted.jpg
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im not a lady. Obviously......but I have always been self conscious about my chest hair. Trust me I am no Sasquatch but it was all in my head. I have not come across a woman who thought it was gross. Many of the woman I have spoken to always stated the same thing. They like Manly Men. Unless you are wearing a sweater when you take your shirt off I wouldn't worry about it
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Chest hair is sexy on the right guy.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Maintence is the key....

Please.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I was never particularly attracted to hairy chests, but the man I fell in love with has one, and I've grown to like it.

Personally, I think anyone who'd reject a guy based on an "ew, gross! he's hairy" reaction is a bullet dodged.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    as least as possible....
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A little hair doesn't hurt but if you can braid it, trim it. Also, don't shave it. Nothing worse than confusing a man's chest with a porcupine.

And to the OP, you're adorable and I'm sure most woman will have no problem laying their head on your chest. Hair or no hair.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My husband has hair...everywhere. I thought it would bother me but it doesnt. it bothers him but I wont let him get rid of it,. Thats him and I love him regardless. I can get past it. Im not saying that I dont think about what it would be like for him to feel good about taking his shirt off but thats how he is and has been. I just wish taking he could take his shirt off and feel comfortable...but I can see why he doesn't cause I'm sure he notices how many people think its disgusting.
  • ashleymichaud
    Options
    Chest hair: YES (Sexy)
    Back hair: NO (Disgusting)

This!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    I like it... If I wanted to rub a smooth chest, I'd rub My own...

: ))
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    A little hair doesn't hurt but if you can braid it, trim it. Also, don't shave it. Nothing worse than confusing a man's chest with a porcupine.

And to the OP, you're adorable and I'm sure most woman will have no problem laying their head on your chest. Hair or no hair.

@love: :blushing:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Every woman is different. I like chest hair. NO back hair though
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    As hot as you are I would live with either way!! *now I feel dirty cuz your so young*
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I dig it ;)
  • JenPro77
    JenPro77 Posts: 16
    Options
    Yuck! Im soooooo not in to body hair.:noway:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Either way is fine by me, I'm not fussed.

My preference is a little chest hair (not completely bare and not overgrown!) but neither would be a turn-off.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like chest hair.

I agree !!!!:noway:
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I really don't like chest hair, back hair, etc.. I don't know why, it just freaks me out.
    However, if a guy had chest hair and he was a great guy, I wouldn't want him to shave it off, and I'm sure I could learn to deal with it.

I do love scruff, however. Nice, populous 5-o'clock shadow that feels like shark skin when rubbed the wrong way :love:
    My boyfriend has the perfect facial hair...
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    oooh I love chest hair.

The one exception is I want to be able to tell what skin tone you are....not a huge fan of super hairy guys however, I'd take the hairy guy over the shaven or waxed guy any day.

btw, this is all subject to change in the next 4 minutes. lol
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    No taco meat for me. I love a hairless body, especially smooth legs on a guy….so sexy. But my guy friends tell me I might as well be laying with a chick b/c real men don’t shave their legs…lol