30 day Shred Starting May 1st Come and Join me!

Options
Hi Everyone, :happy:
I want to start the 30 day shred tomorrow and I am looking for motivators and supporters. I plan on doing this daily as well as going to the gym Monday- Friday.
Want to join me :smile:

Replies

• andj2011
    andj2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am going to try,actually was going to start tonight. I did it last monnth for 8 days & then things got really hectic so I stopped. I will also be combining this wt gym time 3-4days a week. :)
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am going to try,actually was going to start tonight. I did it last monnth for 8 days & then things got really hectic so I stopped. I will also be combining this wt gym time 3-4days a week. :)

Same here I got up to day 7 and re tried but I really want to do a complete 30 days. I finally figured out a schedule for it, @ 9:00pm :tongue:
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I skipped yesterdays so today I am doing Level 1, Day 7&8 to get back on track. I have done it in the past and the inches that come off is crazy! Measure!!!
  • ChasityLindsey
    ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started today, but I would still love to join you! I can use all the motivation I can get. Good luck!!
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did it in November and it really clicked for me. Then the holidays hit and I fell off the wagon--tomorrow seems the perfect time to start back up :)
  • kkaikkonen
    kkaikkonen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I ordered my copy last week & it is supposed to be delivered Friday. I can definitely use the motivation. :)
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Just what I was looking for so I am in. Thanks so much for starting it up. It is just the kick I need :)
  • oligracemom
    oligracemom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I started two weeks ago and life got crazy. I was on Level 1 day 6. Starting all over tomorrow! I've already measured to I'm excited to do this!!
  • Oneday150
    Options
    Yay I am glad we are getting a group going..
    I have started a private group.

Here is the link.. If you haven't receive an invite send me a message.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5351-30-day-shred-may-1st-2012
  • CarriLu123
    CarriLu123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am restarting today. Would love to join you!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yes! I need the support on this. I've tried so many times but never made it a full 30 days.
  • kargreen
    kargreen Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm in... I was planning on starting it today....
    I've done it before and really liked it. I have done some of Jillian's other video's as well.
  • robinirvin
    robinirvin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I just started it and really like it. Any idea how many calories are burned for 1 session? I know it varies depending on weight etc but just wanted to get an idea!
  • FitForMyGirls2
    FitForMyGirls2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too!!! I've done it on and off in the past, so Im ready to stick to it this time!
  • Oneday150
    Options
    I would love to join. I just started it and really like it. Any idea how many calories are burned for 1 session? I know it varies depending on weight etc but just wanted to get an idea!

With my heart rate monitor @ 167-170 pounds I get 257 calories burned for the 20 minutes.
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I actually started today. Looking forward to seeing my results after 30.
  • anihop
    anihop Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Starleng
    Starleng Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Ditto!
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join y'all. i've had this for years & never tried it. can you do it everyday? that was one reason i never started... not sure how often or how much to do.... just excuses, i know. glad you started this group. thanks.
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm actually waiting for the mail to run because my DVD is scheduled for delivery today! I'm so excited!!!!