30 day Shred Starting May 1st Come and Join me!

Options

Replies

• Bunnehface
    Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I've just invested in an exercise mat and small hand weights (I only had kettlebell weights before) to do this! Waiting on my new sports bra to arrive, then I'm ready to go...may sound like an excuse but I need it or I'll knock myself out doing jumping jacks haha! Can't wait to get started, I've been hearing (and seeing) really good things about the 30DS :)))
  • LaurieAnne78
    LaurieAnne78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, :happy:
    I want to start the 30 day shred tomorrow and I am looking for motivators and supporters. I plan on doing this daily as well as going to the gym Monday- Friday.
    Want to join me :smile:

Count me in!!

11112299.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Got the DVD for myself, but my wife loves it too!
    I'll still be hitting the gym in the morning M-Sat and doing doing the 30DS in the evenings when I get home from work.

How do we check in? This will be my first group? So, i've been on for a while, but never joined a group? Are there fees? (jk)
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join y'all. i've had this for years & never tried it. can you do it everyday? that was one reason i never started... not sure how often or how much to do.... just excuses, i know. glad you started this group. thanks.

I myself am going to do it everyday for this month. It is only 20 minutes and I really want to see a difference.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    ME!! I just bought the DVD and I'm supposed to get it today! Looking forward to motivation!!:flowerforyou:
  • Oneday150
    Options
    I'll still be hitting the gym in the morning M-Sat and doing doing the 30DS in the evenings when I get home from work.

How do we check in? This will be my first group? So, i've been on for a while, but never joined a group? Are there fees? (jk)

Same here I will go to the gym in the morning Monday- Friday.. And doing the 30DS at night.
    I am making a private club to keep as all together.
    Thats where we will check in.
    And no there are no fees, but you must paid in inches loss/ weight loss :happy:
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to give this a try. I was thinking of waiting until next month, but why not do it now??? I'm nervous that I won't have the stamina to get through it...but I suppose I have to start somewhere :blushing:
  • kabrons
    kabrons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    what is 30 day shredding?
  • EssexShell
    EssexShell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    add me in, I'll try. I have lots of thought to do stuff but find myself still sitting on sofa with my laptop, I really need help getting me into it.
  • Oneday150
    Options
    For some reason I am having issues with the group, I am working on it :happy:
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Same here I will go to the gym in the morning Monday- Friday.. And doing the 30DS at night.
    I am making a private club to keep as all together.
    Thats where we will check in.
    And no there are no fees, but you must paid in inches loss/ weight loss :happy:

I think that i'll also do the before, during and after pictures...just to see what differences occur between the 3 levels.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I am in, I have had this for about 7 mths and haven't tried it. I know not smart. I hope I can get through it, well if not then I will just have to keep doing it until I can. I am looking forward to seeing some real progress. I just reached my goal and am now concentrating on toning
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I just started it today.

I did 30 days 3 years ago and today it was just as hard then.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    add me in, I'll try. I have lots of thought to do stuff but find myself still sitting on sofa with my laptop, I really need help getting me into it.

I am glad i am not the only one that does this, we need to motivate each other to just do it
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    I started this morning! I'm really excited to be a part of this group. :)
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I did twelve days in a row and then I got super ill.. so I had to stop. I would love to try again =)) Gonna take new measurements tomorrow and more pictures =D So I can see progress
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Yes ma'am. I'm going to try to stick w/it. I did the 30DS in the past for 2 days and just stopped. I'm going to take pics tonight so I can have before and after pics. This is a great idea. Thanks.
  • Oneday150
    Options
    what is 30 day shredding?
    Jillian Michaels 20 day shred. It is a DVD you do at home for 20 minutes a day, it is 3 different levels.
    http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Im in. What size hand weights should I use? Anything else I should have?
  • TeaMe81
    TeaMe81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I am my own worst enemy. I need some help and motivation.:smile: