Down 79 lbs! Ready for my next 79 and beyond (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Oilfanchick
    Oilfanchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!! Way to go! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely radiant in your after photos. I'm really happy for you and you are an inspiration.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Don't stop keep going :bigsmile:
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You clearly rule the school! Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey. I love seeing the results of pure determination and hard work.
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!!!!!!!!!! you must feel so great!!! almost 10 whole inches off of your waist - you are doing fabulous!
  • wooze63
    wooze63 Posts: 34
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!!!! What a journey you have begun!!! Keep up the good work and please keep us posted.
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful person you are! You keep going! I believe in you!
  • temp666777
    temp666777 Posts: 169
    Options
    Spectacular !!

You're a hero !
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    You kinda made me tear up :) Congratulations & good for you! Im so happy for you. I have a long way to go too, and I cant wait to see the same results in myself :) Not to be picky or anything, I just wanted to let you know also that your dates in the beginning are a year off it seems, because Dec 2012 hasnt got here yet. Just wanna tell you in case you want to fix it :)
  • Jennaannwatts
    Options
    wow you amazing human being!!! well done you honestly you legend xx
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story - beautifully written, and great inspiration. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You look really good, and you are so right when you say it is a pound today, a pound tomorrow. Just focussing on each step along the way - and look how far you have come. Love the bike - and it is such good cardio exercise, and so much fun, good on you.

All the best for your continued weight loss and health gain :smile:
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Well done & who knows what shape you may end up being?!?!? I have lost 86lb & thought I was a pear but seemed to have unveiled an hourglass!! Keep at it one day at a time, don't beat yourself up when you fall down but pick yourself up again & recognise how many days you have NOT fallen on! I have another 70lb to go so please friend me if you would like another friend.......
    God bless you on your journey
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. You are an inspiration :)
  • bassanne
    bassanne Posts: 56
    Options
    Congratulations to you. Your worth it.
  • inubu
    inubu Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Reading your story bought tears to my eyes....I don't know you but I am so PROUD of you! Keep up your hard work and determination. You really are an inspiration and your story is a testimony that can inspire and encourage many! God Bless!:flowerforyou:
  • mischief1on1
    Options
    I cried reading your post. Such an inspiration! Now to see if I can stick to it. I really like you thought of 1 pound by 1 pound. I've been doing 5lb goals. I need to do 1pound and keep on trucking.

Keep it up girl you are doing GREAT!
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are looking HOT! Way to go!

P.S. Don't let your mom get rid of that chair! :-)
  • zyrover
    zyrover Posts: 16
    Options
    Beautiful story. You are an inspiration to many. You are also an inspiration to me. Keep up the hard work. It is already paying off and it will continue to pay until you reach your ultimate goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!