30 day Shred Starting May 1st Come and Join me!

Options

Replies

• Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I will send you all an invite to the group.
    I am having some issues that I have let MFP know about.
    As soon as it is fixed we will start :happy:
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I want to do it... I need a cheap copy... my husband is hogging the Netflix que :p
  • ginnerll
    ginnerll Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    after about how all of you are excited about the 30 day shred, I had to google it, sadly, I didn't even know it existed!! Now I know what it is and as soon as I'm done work I am heading out to buy the dvd! I'm looking forward to starting this new system :) and seeing how everyone's results!! as the time goes by :)
  • pellenga
    pellenga Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ok - I've never done it, but I have it on order. It should be here tomorrow. Add me to the group!! :bigsmile:
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I want to do it... I need a cheap copy... my husband is hogging the Netflix que :p

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY

Amazon is selling it at $6.64
  • lorem0313
    Options
    Im so in!! I started today though im a monday type of person. I also went running for 30 mins along with it. Good luck to all of you its crazy i was in so much pain i was ROTFL cuz it was hard lol we can do it!!
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Caitella
    Caitella Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Was planning on starting tomorrow anyway. It's my 1st time. Looking forward to it but also a little scared!! Good luck everyone. We can do it!!

How do I join? Do I need an invite?
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I started today along with some weight training and a brisk walk at the gym. I could stand some motivation! Can't wait to see some results!
  • Dawnnan
    Dawnnan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started this for the first time mid month and then started alternating with my other exercises instead of doing this daily.
    I haven't gotten past level 1, but have noticed that it's a bit easier and not all are modified as in the beginning.

I'd love to join in the group!
  • baileyesp
    baileyesp Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend and I are going to start this morning :) planning on mixing it with 4 or 5 gym sessions a week! Will post results at the end of the month :)
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    hoping to start tomorrow as well. trying to find another equal weight, went out to buy the weights tonight, and the one store closest to my house had only one left!! lol soo lame!! regardless I'd like to start tomorrow, and hopefully I'll find lots of motivation to keep going.. I don't do the gym, but do other forms of workout, and will also continue with that as well... hoping I'll be able to find a good time to keep it going and not give up!! :) I've heard nothing but great stuff from the results that people post on here...:)
    Good luck everyone! :)
  • cooldoll321
    cooldoll321 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Think this is what i need too,,i have the dvd, but started it , not once but twice and things got crazy at home both times...LoL... Just told my husband i was starting it again tomorrow,, third times the charm.. Thanks for starting up the group.
  • Cyndie3
    Cyndie3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 day shred on may 1 st too. I am determined to get weight off and get toned for my wedding in November .
  • Showcats
    Showcats Posts: 32
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • swashbutler
    Options
    Count me in, too! Could I get an invite to the group please? :D I'm excited!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hey! I decided to get a boost and really get back into this game to lose the last 14-20 lbs! I started the 30 Day Shred yesterday (just wanted to start on a Monday!) for the month of May!

I've done the shred before and had excellent results (you can see on my profile). I also did Ripped in 30 which I found a bit more challenging but didn't see as great of results (probably because I enjoyed doing it much less!)

Last time I did the shred I did 30 days non-stop in addition to going to the gym on a regular basis about 5 times a week! A little nuts I think, so this time I'm going to take Wednesday's off because they are my busy days and as much as I feel like I'm letting myself down when I miss a work out, your body NEEDS a break!

My advice: make sure you take before weight, measurements AND before pictures! You will be so happy in 30 days when you look back at those pics! I promise! :) If you don't feel like doing it one day, just start it... once you start it, it's only 20 minutes and you'll be done before you know it!!
  • kwheelock
    kwheelock Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for 13 days straight...first time to ever get past 3 days in a row! I started Level 2 on day 10...it's tough! I'm not dropping inches or pounds as quickly as I'd like. I think it has to do with my diet. Just need a little motivation/encouragement to keep going!
  • beckysummer
    beckysummer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need serious motivation.