Some chick got pissed at me at the gym tonight

Options
13»

Replies

• cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

I'm back at the gym tonight. 1st time since the incident. But I rarely see her anyway. I migth consider giving her a hug

Good luck with that! LOL!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Be interesting if you ran into her again, and actually hooked up. Keep us posted. :wink:

This! It'll make a great story to tell your grandkids. :happy:

Ha! I was thinking these same thoughts...

Well I'm married so..........:laugh:

But it seems she has some pent up frustration that she wanted to take out on me......:blushing:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Makes me think of a new term I learned this week -- BLD!! BLD!! (B*tches love drama!)
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Went to the gym tonight. Drama queen wasn't there.

But the buddy that was there last time was at the gym. He said she saw her talking to her friend in the parking lot. He said she appeared pretty pissed. hahaha
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Be interesting if you ran into her again, and actually hooked up. Keep us posted. :wink:

This! It'll make a great story to tell your grandkids. :happy:

LOL thats what I was thinking!!! Maybe she was just having a bad day!

Just saw that you were married!!!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Send her my way since you're married anyways :laugh:
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Uhhh, she was probably having a bad day, and wanted to take it out on someone, haha.
    Most of the guys where I work out all think they are god's gift to women and are really strong and tough so I like to avoid them, it's just annoying,
    However, they're very accomodating if I just say "you done with that?" or "can I work in?"
    So, it's her fault for not being vocal if she wanted to use the equipment.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Oh guess who was there last night? :love: haha

She was on one bench for about 40 minutes. Doing various exercises. She didn't get off of it for one sec. Talk about hogging equipment :explode:

I didn't even notice her at first. But she didn't say one word. I didn't say anything either. :brokenheart:
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

She was on one bench for about 40 minutes. Doing various exercises. She didn't get off of it for one sec. Talk about hogging equipment :explode:

I didn't even notice her at first. But she didn't say one word. I didn't say anything either. :brokenheart:

So......are yall doing it yet, or......?
  • Jeff92se
    Options

So......are yall doing it yet, or......?

I think she likes me.:laugh: Too bad I asked another woman in the free weight area for a spot. I had to a set of dumbell military presses with 65lb dumbells and she was the only one I trusted in that area. There was that crazy lady and a bunch of younger HS kids working out.

Plus I've noticed that other woman using the free weights before. Probably the best spot I've had in some time. Usually people just yank the weights up when they see you struggle. She's older like myself but has a nice athletic body.