This one's for the ladies.... ;)

Options
12346»

Replies

• Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Either way is fine..... it's the person who matters to me. If I am attracted to the person a little chest hair never stopped me.

this. :-)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I like it, but not to the point of "perma-sweater".
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Bare or a vertical shadow line going down the abdomen.
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of chest hair.
  • NCLx8319xLDM
    Options
    I like it... If I wanted to rub a smooth chest, I'd rub My own...

: ))
    Ive got a certain chest u can rub on huni :-) but it is hairy, not like a bear, but enough to be comfortable ;-)
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i never cared for it until i met my hubby. A little is okay, neatly maintained/trimmed.
  • davesgirl95
    Options
    ive never been a fan of chest hair.
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow, this helped a lot. Well I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated, so if you want the same, feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I have a question, and please be honest. How do you feel about men with chest hair? At work, one female co-worker told me she loved the feel of it on her cheek, while another said she stopped sleeping with bears once she turned nine. So now I turn to MFP for the real story. What do you think: Hair or no hair?
    The real story is some women love it, some women hate it and some women don't care either way.

Personally, I don't care either way, but I also don't want a man who resembles a pre-pubescent boy.
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Without
    but, by the end of the day it really doesnt matter as long as you (she) love the person that is with you :)
  • mona169
    mona169 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My dad's nick name is 'bear' , cos of his chest/body hair... my husband looks naturally waxed.. personally, i don't like chest hair at all...
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    The less hair the better
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    A little is ok,but if I wanna hug something furry I'll hug my dog lol