Replies

• polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    If there is anything i've learned about men and women it is this: "Men think from A to B, women think from A to Z." Women are just a whole hell of a lot more complicated than men and hormonally so. I love the simplicity of a man, how they can be logical in their thinking when i've gone way to emotional. My thoughts aren't always the most rational but my boyfriend is extremely level headed. We can't be mad at a man because he isn't as complicated, we should live more simply, like them...

I also find that women feel the same way as a man in the oogling situation, we both look. Also i like that my man doesn't know all the colors, I want to decorate. If he wants to help that's cool, but just like men have their domain, decorating my house is mine. And yes, i would like more help with the chores, but in all honesty 90% of the time i go right behind him and perfect what he did. So yes, maybe it's just best that i do all the main chores and he just make sure to keep his **** out of the hallway and off my couch, LOL. And actually my man wants me to read his mind, i just outright ask. I guess in that regard, i am the "man" in the relationship and he is the "woman". He seriously needs counseling for that as well, haha.
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    <~~~Would never be able to decorate a home. Had to bring in my Friend's wife for that! She should be in her own business!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Really I agree with the mens post on this. Hmmmmm

Also the next time your women has a "headache" remind her that sex releases endorphines which can TA-DA cure a headache. So sex is better than tylenol
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    Really I agree with the mens post on this. Hmmmmm

Also the next time your women has a "headache" remind her that sex releases endorphines which can TA-DA cure a headache. So sex is better than tylenol

<~~Always brings 2 Tylenol to bed with him just in case she tells him that! LOL
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

RESPONSE

1. Why should we have to touch the nasty toilet seat? You put it up, you put it down.

It's only nasty because your sitting your a** on it to take a dump and if its really that bad maybe it needs to be cleaned once in a while.
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    <<<<doesnt necesarily agree with it, just accepts it and deal with it.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I saw something about sammiches early on...am I too late for one?
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I saw something about sammiches early on...am I too late for one?
    Never too late for a sammich, Carl! :drinker: