what's your May goal?

Options

Replies

• arwenselvenlight
    Options
    That sounds like something I should try! thanks =)
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'd love to lose 2inches off my big fat belly as well :laugh:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    while ultimately i am challenging myself to lose 5lbs.......i am aiming to keep losing inches, make that scale move at least one pound down, and cut back on my junk food intake, o and to eat healthy!!!!!
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    my goal.. not to use the scale.. "No weigh May" I'm tired of being discouraged that the scale is not going down but I'm losing inches.. I know it's muscle.. but just don't want to see the scale going up and down and upset myself.
  • arwenselvenlight
    Options
    Well, before joining MFP, I've lost a little over 15 pounds on my own since this January. My long term goal is to lose 20 more.
    So I guess my short-term goal, is to keep losing weight. I hope to lose at least 5 pounds this month. I just want my confidence back! =)
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    To get my head around eating more calories when it feels so counterintuitive!
    And to not cry on the 10th when I turn 35 :frown:
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    30 mins of exercise 5 days a week AND 2 inches off my waist (from 29 to 27)
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    To get out of this plateau!!!!!!!
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Exercise 60-120 minutes a day. Average 1500 calories a day. Plan for my treats. And fit into a fabulous outfit I just bought which is a bit snug.
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to surpass my first goal of 140 set for mid June..have .2 pounds to go..weigh in tomorrow..then I'd like to at least be half way to my second goal of 130 (by Nov) before we leave for vacay mid June. So, looks like I'm shooting for 5.2 pounds between now and end of May/mid June. BUT, if the weight loss Gods want to give me the full 10.2 pound loss by mid June, I won't complain ONE bit! ;)
  • cherylh1977
    Options
    To get my water intake up, I know this sounds crazy but I hate water! To loose at least 6 pounds or more this month! :)
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

35 is going to be a great year, take it from someone who's 42.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

35 is going to be a great year, take it from someone who's 42.

Thank you! I am going to hold you to this :wink:

Edited to add; just read your profile, best of luck with your goal :flowerforyou:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    A while back my (now ex) boyfriend and I came up with a system of assigning points to various exercises. For example, every mile you bike is 1 point, every mile you run is 10 points, and so on. The goal was to reach 500 points by the end of each month.

Since he and I broke up in October, I had fallen off that wagon, but I've watched him continue and turn into a flippin' hottie. Seriously, he's got muscle, and abs and a v-shape torso that he'd never had before.... oh good LORD! YUMMMMMMY!

So I've decided that for May, I will try it again. I have 28 points for far. lol

Would you mind posting your entire points system? I'm intrigued by this and wondering if I can do something to combine the points with a reward system for my daughter......
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    lose 2 inches off my belly, get into wonderland (im at 208) and finish an 8k run without stopping :)
  • Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My goal is 8 lbs down by May 31st!!! I WILL promise myself 5 days a week working out, and if I can get that 6th day in thats extra!!
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to loose 15lbs by the end of this month and Drink more whater at least a Gal a Day!
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lose 5 pounds!! I always plateau at 10 pounds down.. I want to get over that hump!!
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    May Goals
    1) Lose 10 more pounds
    2) Burn 3500 calories a week
    3) nothing to eat after 7pm on the nights I'm not working/5am on the nights that I do work.
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 4lbs by may 12th and fit comfortably into my size 9s! They zip but give a bit of a muffin top.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!