Replies

• Nanny71
    Nanny71 Posts: 1
    Options
    Ihave about 110 pounds to lost
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I've probably still got 150 lbs to lose give or take. Have lost 19 so far, hope to get below 300 by the end of this month, and my tentative goal here on MFP is to get down to 200, but ideally I would like to get down between 150 & 180, so once I get close I can modify my profile goals to include that.
  • tldesautel
    tldesautel Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I have 97 pounds to loose and really would love the support and to be supportive, so please add me if you like.
  • brittanymt19
    brittanymt19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hi, I am in the same boat I have 100lbs to lose and I just started yesterday, I wish you the best of luck and don't give up when it get hard.
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am not new, but I've recently renewed my sense to get this done... I have over 100 lbs to lose as well and am on this website every day - some days more active than others. Anyone feel free to add me if you'd like another friend to add some encouragement or whatnot :)

Glad you're here!
  • SamueLF0nG
    SamueLF0nG Posts: 11
    Options
    Me! Only Day 6 of the journey to lose the 100lbs.
  • Shanimarie40
    Options
    well I started 4/15 I 'm going to the doctor tomorrow cant wait too weigh For the first tiime in long time I feel good about this weight lost I have worked out everyday and making better food chooses remember you are not alone
  • BNance509
    BNance509 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have WAY over 100 pounds to lose. I have to get into shape so I can be healthy for my family & feel like doing activities with them. I am pre diabetic & it is getting worse! I would love to have other people to chat with & offer support, ideas, recipes & any other way I can help. Add me if you like. God Bless!
  • Deutsche1999
    Options
    Hey girl... I have about 120 to lose . If you would like to add me I will be more then happy to help if I can? it is ONE DAY AT A TIME
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes. Anyone who would like to add me as part of their support, please add me.
  • skstonephoto
    skstonephoto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 150lbs to lose. I'd love to have support from all of you as we travel this path together. :flowerforyou:
  • Liz_Hunter
    Liz_Hunter Posts: 10
    Options
    My goal is to lose 75, but I was told by my Wii Fit and my doctor that I should lose 100. I will welcome any support and am willing to be there for others too!
  • FutureSB1231
    Options
    Hi. This is my second day on the site and have to lose about 100lbs to lose. I could definitely use support and motivation to make it happen this time and I want to help everyone else stay on track. Feel free to add me!
  • xxxMakeItCountxxx
    Options
    Hi...looks like I came to the right place! ;-) Anyone who would like to add me as a friend, please do...I'd love to get as well as give any motivation and support I can. I wish everyone all the best in their journey and before we know it we will be reaching our goals (even if it is one pound at a time), we WILL get there!
  • pigsfly1972
    pigsfly1972 Posts: 14
    Options
    Yes my husband and me! We are doing this together we are new as well! Feel free to be friend me or any thing :)
  • rockerbaby2003
    rockerbaby2003 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I know I do! I haven't seen 150 since I was about 12 yrs old, here's to hoping I can see that one day! I'm trying my best to just stick to my continuous weight loss of 2lbs a week. I'm scared of getting flabby skin and needing surgery to get rid of extra skin! So I am always rubbing collagen boosting lotion to all my fluffy areas and drinking tons of water.
  • canucksrmyteam
    Options
    I have the hopes to lose another 100 pounds. I'm down 24 lbs from my highest weight and since I've started my lifestyle overhaul, 14.5 of the 24 has come from the past 2 months. I only found MFP about 2 weeks ago so that's where I started my slide counter. Never forgetting where I've come from and how much I've accomplished so far is keeping me on track as much as my goal of 100 lbs down from now! We can make it happen. :) Good luck ladies and gents.
  • Sagruf
    Sagruf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive lost some but i still need to lose over 100lbs, feel free to add me (anyone).

Good luck on your journey :happy:
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've got about 120ish to lose :blushing: I've set myself a goal weight and I'll see how I feel when I get nearer and what is comfortable for me..

Feel free to add me. I joined today so any support is most definitely appreciated!!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    Hi, I have already lost a little over 100 lbs and I still need to lose at least 35 more lbs. I would love the support:) Thanks:flowerforyou: