Around 5'1 females:

Options

Replies

• nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Wow - Great Job!! I'm 5'2 and at 222 - down from 238. I had set my goal to 160, but seeing how well you've done I think I'll go lower! What a great inspiration...thanks for sharing!!

Any secrets to your success?

Just hard work and dedication honestly. Although, the last of my success came from doing Insanity! Love that workout. :]
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Also, I am between 120-122 right now and where a size 3-4 so I am quite happy. However, I do think some of my weight is due to a bit of extra skin I have in my abdomen. Hoping one day that will tighten up and be almost gone!
  • SummerMarie77
    SummerMarie77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 1/2 my goal is 120 :-)
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and started at 344 pounds. I now weigh 132. I'd like to see 120, but any more I lose is gravy.

Just had surgery 2 weeks ago and they removed 7 pounds of extra skin. Plus he lipoed and cut fat away. So I expect to drop a couple more once the swelling goes down, as I'm down 4 from surgery day.

Currently a size 4.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'1 and my goal is between 130-115
  • nicholebean
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and started at 344 pounds. I now weigh 132. I'd like to see 120, but any more I lose is gravy.

Just had surgery 2 weeks ago and they removed 7 pounds of extra skin. Plus he lipoed and cut fat away. So I expect to drop a couple more once the swelling goes down, as I'm down 4 from surgery day.

Currently a size 4.

Amazing weight loss!!! Congrats!
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 with a current goal weight of 125 but would love to see 115 ish. I was never really tiny even before having my 3 kids my pre pregnancy weight was 130. I'm currently 139 so we'll see when I get closer to my goal if I want to adjust. I also would like to look fit and healthy not just skinny lol.
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.0 and going for 125 pounds.... It's so.slow. for me!!!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'2'' and my goal is 120, and between 20-25% BF. :)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and my goal weight is around 120-125... I am fairly muscular otherwise I would try for smaller... damn, those German birthin' hips... I have lost 12 pounds so far since the middle of January.
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I' 5'1' and my goal weight is 150. This is technically high for my height, but eventually i'd like to get into lifting again, which would turn most of that into muscle :)
  • skinnysoonsima
    skinnysoonsima Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I'm Sima, I'm 5'0 1/2, and 141 lbs, aiming for 100 as a goal, but anything under 115 would be great.
    Add me!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    When I started my goal weight was 130, now I'm thinking somewhere between 120 and 130 but I'll see how it goes - I won't know until I get there really. I'm at 132 (from 154) atm and happy enough apart from wanting to tone up my butt!
  • lblosinglbs
    lblosinglbs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'2" and 5'3" and would like to be in the 125-130 range. I don't want to completely lose my curves so I'm trying to take it slow and incorporate weight training and see how things go.
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    With heels, I am 5'6 :laugh: But realistically, I am around 5'1. All of these posts make me feel larger than I thought I was because I haven't seen a lot of posts close to my weight or goal. My goal weight for trip to Ireland/Spain to see my boyfriend is to be between 135-140. Right now, I am around 163.
    My ultimate goal weight would be 125 depending on my body. I have hips, thighs and butt that tells me that I'll never be skinny skinny. Plus who wants to lose their curves anyway :wink:
  • midgetio
    midgetio Posts: 57
    Options
    Firstly, congrats on the weight loss! :-) I'm 5ft and my goal weight is around 100lbs - I'm currently 110 so only 10 left aha! But I'd be happy with anything between 98-115 to be honest :-)
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    Wow! That seems so tiny! I am 5'1" and when I went to the trainer at my gym he said it really depended on your lean muscle mass. I have 135lbs of lean muscle mass & I don't really want to give that up. For my body fat count to be 22% I would weigh a whole lot more than 115lbs. However, I am more focused on a goal shape rather than a goal weight.
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1... my sw was 180. My cw is 165... and my gw is 130/135. It says i should be smaller then that..but
    at 40.. i dont want to get down to where i was at 20...which was 100lbs. Just think thats to small for my age.
    Who knows..lol..i might change my mind when i get there. :0)
  • courtcourtfnp
    courtcourtfnp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is around 130-135, but it may go lower when I actually get there. I want to be toned, not just skinny.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft tall and my start weight was 160lbs, I am currently 122lbs my goal weight is ultimately 115lbs as this brings me bang in the middle of normal weight on the BMI chart, as I work in stones and lbs my weight is 8st 10lbs I feel that if I gain a little holiday weight etc then I would like to keep under 9st to allow for this if I get to 117lbs I would be happy though and I am certainly a lot happier than I used to be!