side.jpg
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Grandpa likes it.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Yea well that huge gap between your eyebrows offends me. Please cover it up.

I f*cking love you.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Isn't it obvious? attention and compliments from strangers..LOL
    but i think if it bothers u dont look no need to make rude comments
    Maybe Im an old fart/mom (39 next mnth) but it kills me when I see 18yr olds on here with pics in underwear and bras..I understand wanting to show off your hard work/dedication to eating well and working out..but this is uneccessary...just my .02

I got "totally lame" as soon as I became a mom.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Grandma or not, the site has rules about nudity. And it's a free site. So if you don't like the no nudity rule, too bad. :flowerforyou:

I haven't seen a nude person in their avi.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My Grandma was a nurse, she's seen worse!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    a prude? Really....You dont know me. I am not a prude I just respect myself and i can understand being proud of your body but I do not need to see it in a thong...

And as for the man that said we aren't their grandmas..If this is how you get your rocks off fine lol but some of us aren't perverts....

Just saying.

Don't get an attitude with me...

Maybe you should take a break from the internet...

Or maybe ya'll should.....I am not going anywhere DEAR...I have been on this site for many years

Help! Everyone else is driving on the wrong side of the road except for me!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    a prude? Really....You dont know me. I am not a prude I just respect myself and i can understand being proud of your body but I do not need to see it in a thong...

And as for the man that said we aren't their grandmas..If this is how you get your rocks off fine lol but some of us aren't perverts....

Just saying.

Don't get an attitude with me...

Maybe you should take a break from the internet...

Or maybe ya'll should.....I am not going anywhere DEAR...I have been on this site for many years

Help! Everyone else is driving on the wrong side of the road except for me!

FR sent!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    PSH. My grandmothers would post them for your pleasure.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wait....you are from Florida and you have a problem with bikini shots?

I'm a native Floridian - it's not about bikini shots. I don't like thongs at the beach, either...male or female. I don't need to know what that much of someone else's body looks like. As for the people saying just don't look - it's kinda hard not to when it's a profile pic or a ticker pic, or it's posted in a thread. Unless this forum has an ignore feature that I haven't discovered yet...

Is it really that hard to ignore?

A few weeks ago, I was at the beach and there was a girl there with a rockin' body wearing a thong bikini. She was just to the left of where we were seated, so I basically couldn't look down the left side of the beach without seeing her butt cheeks. So, it's easy to say "just don't look". But, what about having consideration for people who want to enjoy the view of the beach without having to worry about where they are looking?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Where did I say bikini?? Love how people assume!!!!!I said cleavage I mean everything but the nipple showing.....thongs...um i dont want to see a string in between your bare A*#..... and why post naked pics of yourself on a site like this..???

OBVIOUS SCREAM for attention......

I strongly recommend you never come to the Sturgis motorcycle rally.. your head would probably explode...

Haha try Rot Rally in Austin, TX every June. I have seen some things...

Fun fact: in Austin it's perfectly legal for a woman to walk around topless wearing only a thong. In fact, we recently celebrated the life (and mourned the passing) of a local celebrity: a homeless transvestite who wore little more than a thong and lucite heels while walking around downtown Austin. Perhaps it's my upbringing here that has desensitized me to nudity...

Americans are WAY oversensitive when it comes to nudity, but we have shows where people get their face blown off in graphic detail on primetime TV. Violent rape scenes = totally fine. Boobs = OH CANNOT UNSEE!

Not all American's but I know what you're saying. And usually it's ok if you're a victoria secret model lol. I don't know still some have issues with that. I'm almost to the point of if I could run around naked and get away with it, I would. I honestly believe the woman's body is like art work.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm from Minnesota,home of 10,000 lakes!

This is the best post in the thread.
  • kvsmith59
    kvsmith59 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hmmmm....In addition to showing off your hard work, my guess is that a lot of those pictures help other people get more motivated to lose weight. It's really not that bad. Hell, you can do a google image search for something totally innocent and have much much worse things pop up.....
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I agree the MFP message boards are no place for clevage and thong pics. They belong in my personal in box. So ladies, have at it!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

I'm a native Floridian - it's not about bikini shots. I don't like thongs at the beach, either...male or female. I don't need to know what that much of someone else's body looks like. As for the people saying just don't look - it's kinda hard not to when it's a profile pic or a ticker pic, or it's posted in a thread. Unless this forum has an ignore feature that I haven't discovered yet...

A few weeks ago, I was at the beach and there was a girl there with a rockin' body wearing a thong bikini. She was just to the left of where we were seated, so I basically couldn't look down the left side of the beach without seeing her butt cheeks. So, it's easy to say "just don't look". But, what about having consideration for people who want to enjoy the view of the beach without having to worry about where they are looking?

YOU'RE AT A FREAKING BEACH. God, the human body is beautiful, embrace it.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

if she had a nice body, why does it matter? And your at the beach to look at the ocean. If you want to see the beach, look to the right.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Grandma or not, the site has rules about nudity. And it's a free site. So if you don't like the no nudity rule, too bad. :flowerforyou:

Exactly. If a photo is against the site rules, it's removed. If it's not against the site rules and you still don't like it, then it's your problem, don't look.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Two weeks before my twenty-fifth birthday, my grandmother presented me with three catalogs of "adult novelties" and asked me to pick out up to $100 worth of items for her to buy me as a birthday present. Last summer, she got in trouble for flashing a police officer in the produce aisle at a local grocery store. My grandmother would look at some of the picture of the women on here and say "honey, flaunt it while you got it." Then she'd friend all the half-naked men and attempt to seduce them.

I love your grandmother.

Me too, is she adopting grandchildren? We can troll for men together. It'll be awesome.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    HATER
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options

I know! I'm wondering where all this is coming from since:
    A) No one here has posted nude shots and
    B) We have an argument from the OP that she never said anything about "bathing suits"

Okay, so - since no one is nude, and you claim to not have a problem with bathing suits (which, me thinks you doth protest too much), just what are you objecting to, OP? As the old saying goes, "You see less on the beach".
This discussion has been closed.