Replies

• anttrail
    anttrail Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    The man was a para-trooper. Maybe what he needed most was a push to find his mental drive, and most important "Can Do attitude"
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JD830278
    JD830278 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I cried like a baby!

His determination was immense once he got started, really inspiring.
  • gooseafur
    gooseafur Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow... Amazing! I just watched that with my children... it brought tears to ALL our eyes! Thanks for sharing:drinker:
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I cried! :sad: This was truly inspirational! just amazing!
  • treyalan
    treyalan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That was great! Thanks for sharing!!
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thanks for sharing:)
  • carpp107
    carpp107 Posts: 99
    Options
    All I have to say is...WOW!!!!!!!
  • SLBry6024
    SLBry6024 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    just remember their always someone out there to tell you "No"
    But there is also someone to tell you "Yes you can."
    And it is up to you who you will beleive in.
    God will give you the strength to keep going
  • hopeandj
    hopeandj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • violet1993d
    violet1993d Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wow this is beautiful. this not only touches me in my physical since but in my spirit. i need people like this to keep me motivated in my daily life to get up and live. im glad there is ppl like this man to give me hope and ppl like you all as well. thank you all
  • Chrissy979
    Chrissy979 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, I may have to watch it a few more times.
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. I shared it on my facebook page. It's amazing what the human spirit is capable of and what people can accomplish when we decide to believe in ourselves. His body transformation was amazing, but for me it was the look on his face when he ran at the end. He was alive again and that's just incredible.
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    Awesome video! Had me in tears! Thanks for posting!! :-)
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Awesome - I love the bit where he starts sprinting. You've come a long way, baby.
  • yoashisme
    yoashisme Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! I don't know if I could have done it but I hope so. That's a lot of hope.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    quite humbling, thanks for sharing x
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    wow... am i the only one who thinks his yoga instructor was being incredibly irresponsible in introducing him to such advanced moves when he could barely stand?

he is incredibly lucky that he did not do himself further serious damage during one of those falls.

as someone who HAS been injured, who spent 2 years with limited mobility, who had 3 surgeries to correct it, and who has recovered without falling over once, i would like to add to this video that recovery is possible without putting someone at high risk of further injury.

i'm angry with the yoga instructors who turned him away, but i'm more angry that this instructor was so arrogant that he put someone else at risk.

when a persons body is broken and your soul is hanging on by a thread yet your spirit is screaming out to live, you dont have much to lose by taking a risk, we all should be so brave as to have the courage to live our lives and not live in fear of taking a chance on change.

let me repeat. I have been injured. I have recovered from a state of limited mobility. I did it entirely risk free. I even used some yoga.

The guy who achieved all this is totally amazing, courageous and inspirational, sure. The yoga instructor was very irresponsible, especially with the amount of entirely safe movements in the general yoga repertoire.

Sorry, I must have missed the part in the video where it documented exactly what his instructor had him doing. The 5 minute video covers a 10 month period. There's no way you can assess whether what he was doing was dangerous at the stage he was at. Stop being such a moany old *kitten*.
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That video made me cry! Wow! Thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!