Is once in a while ok?

Options
13»

Replies

• bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    if you have trouble maybe buying the little 8 oz. cans i have been seeing. for me it would be to keep only one can in the fridge at a time. that way i would be less tempted to drink several at once!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Give yourself another 3 weeks of being completely soda free and it won't be appealing anymore. Eventually they don't even taste good either.
    No way! I swore off soda a year ago and I still think it's delicious! :wink:
  • tunktunk5583
    tunktunk5583 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    people who try to eliminate things they love often give up in frustration.

have the pepsi.

blessings.

Exactly :)

I eat whatever I want whenever I want 2-3 days out of the week. I've still lost weight from doing this. You have to be realistic with yourself.
  • kimboyle92
    kimboyle92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i agree with everyone ... moderation is the key ... what could it hurt as long as you are under your calories for the day?
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    My aunt swears by the sparkling water with the smallest drop of cranberry juice, so you can definately do variations on this if you want.

I like Ocean Spray 100% cranberry and blueberry juice diluted with lime perrier mmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I say go for it. A little treat now and then won't completely ruin your efforts.