Dumped, Depressed and wanting to kill something.

Options
13»

Replies

• cdgibson1
    cdgibson1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I am heart broken and hope that they both burn in hell. He calls all day long to keep me upset and had to threaten him with a restraining order today. I can not get my head around why he was so into adopting the most beautiful boy and cheat the next month. I know time will heal but feel like the clock has stopped. Thank you for the words of encouragement. We are both very well know in our small town. I appreciate the tremendous support from this site and my community.
  • cdgibson1
    cdgibson1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    On the subject of weight loss- I started WW yesterday. I went to tan and to the gym today and plan on being there tomorrow. I will also be seeing my atty tomorrow. I hope to be able to bounce a quarter off of my *kitten* by Christmas!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I agree - change the screen name here... love yourself, and use any negative energy and emotions you have to YOUR advantage... walk, work out, get angry with weight reps.... lemme tell you, it's a great "venting session". You'll feel better.

As for the comments made here about "Men are pigs"... "Men suck", and the like.... just wanted to point something out.... gotta put myself out on the line for this one.

Not all MALES are MEN. :ohwell:

My hubby happens to be MY MAN - awesome in soooo many ways I can't name them all here. I have RESPECT for him, and he's a wonderful husband and dad. He is a "REAL MAN".

It sounds like you had yourself a "male". Love yourself, and you'll be in a position to make better choices in the male vs. "Real Men" category.

By the same token.... not all "Females" are "Ladies" or "Real Women".....

That being said, that stuff is not really here nor there......... your soon-to-be-ex isn't worth your energy, negative or otherwise. Make STRONG, HEALTHY, POSITIVE changes for YOU, and for your child.

You can do this. :flowerforyou: