You MUST watch this video

Options

Replies

• juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    wow... am i the only one who thinks his yoga instructor was being incredibly irresponsible in introducing him to such advanced moves when he could barely stand?

he is incredibly lucky that he did not do himself further serious damage during one of those falls.

as someone who HAS been injured, who spent 2 years with limited mobility, who had 3 surgeries to correct it, and who has recovered without falling over once, i would like to add to this video that recovery is possible without putting someone at high risk of further injury.

i'm angry with the yoga instructors who turned him away, but i'm more angry that this instructor was so arrogant that he put someone else at risk.

Lamesauce! ...always one in the bunch!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    OMG he is so inspirational. xxx
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Amazing :smile:
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    wow... am i the only one who thinks his yoga instructor was being incredibly irresponsible in introducing him to such advanced moves when he could barely stand?

looks like it

She watched the Miracle on Ice and said, "you know that wasn't for the gold medal, right?" Also hates puppies and rainbows.
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yes, he was one of my inspirations, for sure. Saw that video a couple of years ago, I think. Remarkable!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    yup....cried when he RAN!~ so inspirational! just awesome!
  • jnerdin
    jnerdin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. I knew that there was rejuvenating power in yoga, but I had no idea it could be the catalyst for such an amazing recovery. I love everything about this story.
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    this is amazing
  • prov31jd
    prov31jd Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story. We are fearfully and wonderfully made . . . God has given the human body such power to heal itself. This man's story is a testament to that!
    Thanks for sharing this!!
  • prov31jd
    prov31jd Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    And yes, I bawled like a baby!
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options

looks like it

She watched the Miracle on Ice and said, "you know that wasn't for the gold medal, right?" Also hates puppies and rainbows.

lol
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    And there was me thinking level 3 of 30DS seemed like a bit too much effort. This video has shut me up.

What an amazing achievement.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    The definition of inspiration. I cant say I would have had that much courage. Amazing.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Never underestimate DETERMINATION.
  • bfairlamb
    bfairlamb Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow. How inspirational is that?
    That's awesome. Now I KNOW I don't have an excuse...
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    That was incredibly inspiring! Lots of tears too. :)
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    And there was me thinking level 3 of 30DS seemed like a bit too much effort. This video has shut me up.

What an amazing achievement.

Yeah...I quit level ONE 4 minutes in...I am back at it tomorrow after watching what this man was able to accomplish!! :)
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this video. It is beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!