Do these shorts look like they are too small on me?

Options
12346»

Replies

• giadatje
    giadatje Posts: 59
    Options
    I love pic #2!!!!
    If I would have your leg, I will wear those shorts all day long every where :heart:

(BTW, You gave my daily motivation to exercise today :flowerforyou: )
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    The question really is, will you wear them? I think they look fantastic on you, but if you aren't comfortable in them then you know they are going to the bottom of the drawer and will be a waste of money.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    The question really is, will you wear them? I think they look fantastic on you, but if you aren't comfortable in them then you know they are going to the bottom of the drawer and will be a waste of money.

LOL..this isn't about shorts..it's a very blatant " am I hot or not" type post that usually does the rounds on the forums 3 or 4 times a day
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    fishing-compliments-friendship-ecard-someecards.jpg

Thank you!!!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    1st pair with you in them, 2nd, 4th 5th and the last I personally do not like the fit and or look of the others.. :D

* thats also a compliment cause If I go to the store and find one pair that look feel and fit right I am overjoyed.
  • HeealthyMee
    HeealthyMee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Please tell me that first pic was a photoshopped joke and that no one would actually walk out like that?? OMG
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    this post is like when a man with amazing abs lifts his top up and says "look at how fat i am" but is not fat and just wants to show off his amazing abs
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    They all look good on you, I personally don't like the ripped shorts but you can definitely wear that cut your legs are nice!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options

LOL..this isn't about shorts..it's a very blatant " am I hot or not" type post that usually does the rounds on the forums 3 or 4 times a day

ACTUALLY it was completely about the shorts.... If I was asking a hot or not question I would just ask that!!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    I want to thank all of you for your feedback so far!!!! It is so hard for me to see myself in this smaller version, and hearing these statements from you guys seems to help affirm to me all of my hard work is paying off, and motivates me to keep pushing on.

I have 10 more lbs to loose... For the ones that are said to look a tad tight, my goal is to get them all to fit like a glove come summertime!!! And hell, maybe I'll even have the self-esteem to buy more of the shorter ones that seem to be gettin the most votes lol.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! They look fine to me!!! :)
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look hot. Your legs look killer. Wear those shorts proudly, and try not to stop traffic =)
  • MGradyfxhtr
    MGradyfxhtr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Honey you look amazing and you insipire me every day. your body rocks (I actually think you look better in the shorter shorts). One day I cant wait to be where you are now. Show off the stems!
  • tradaboie
    tradaboie Posts: 132
    Options
    You look great!!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    hhhheeeeeeyyyy looks like a moderator went in and changed my post! took out some dialogue and the first picture. Huh. I feel violated.