Who wants to join me in losing 2.2 pounds (1kg) this week?

Options

Replies

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated to try it. Best of luck to all! :smile:
  • JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options
    Met my goal! This is Day 2 of 30 Day Shred, I've lost 5 lbs since last weigh-in!
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    !0,000 steps is a lot....5 miles....Maybe I can hang in for a week....Starting 30th...April....Gotta do something to shake this old bod up!:drinker:
  • NoSharpei
    NoSharpei Posts: 73
    Options
    YyyyyeeeeaHaa!! I did it. I stuck to my perfect week. I averaged 12,000 steps and 1,200 calories per day and drank 8 glasses of water I lost 1.8kg (3.9lbs) I am thrilled. How did everyone else go? Did you manage to stick with it? Share your success. :)
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I did lose 1.4 pounds. Congratulations on your fantastic loss!
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    Excellent Mabug!! A loss is a loss! Huge congrats to you! I don't know about you, but the discipline and effort really motivated me this past week. I will definitely do it again :)
  • shoogie1
    shoogie1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to as soon as I get my pedometer.
  • zeezee1983
    zeezee1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ok to lose 1lb you must lose 3500 cals a week to lose 2lbs you must lose 7000 cals a week now the first 3500 cals you can cut from your diet your other 3500 cals you can lose from working out so say you work out 6 days a week you need to lose 588 cals per workout! this works for me
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Me please! Its my birthday next week and I'm getting desperate to lose some! Just got my HRM so hopefully that will help as I don't have one of those step counting machines.
    Eish (ouch) ! 3500 cal of exercise and 3500 of calories! But I'm up for it! :-)
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    not sure if i can do it but I'm in :)
  • Kailee360
    Kailee360 Posts: 46
    Options
    Grrrrrrrrr - I failed , but on the upside - I lost about 200grams - I'm armed with a new exercise DVD so next week I should have a better result . :happy:
  • JamesOfLondon
    JamesOfLondon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I average 1-1.5 kg / week I think, so I'm in by default!
  • justbob707
    justbob707 Posts: 21
    Options
    I didn't quite make it. I lost 1.3lbs, but I'm happy to take that loss. :)
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    I didn't quite make it. I lost 1.3lbs, but I'm happy to take that loss. :)
    You should be very proud! You are much closer to your goal weight than I am.. iso it's harder to shift the excess weight. Congrats!
  • chelseachelsea1991
    chelseachelsea1991 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I had a great week! Was 149 on April 30, 144.4 this morning (145 on Friday). :)
  • NiksHasToLoseToWin
    Options
    If late comers are welcome count me in lost less than a lb this week, need to up my game.
    Am 395.8lbs at the moment having lost 12lbs on the last 3 wks so any motivation welcomed x
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    If late comers are welcome count me in lost less than a lb this week, need to up my game.
    Am 395.8lbs at the moment having lost 12lbs on the last 3 wks so any motivation welcomed x

There's no such thing as late... The idea is to have a PERFECT week. Make the commitment and stick to it to:

A) walk at least 10,000 steps each day for the whole 7 days
    B) drink at least 8 glasses of water each day, and,
    C) manage your food so that you are close (but not over) your daily allowance

.....then come back in a week and tell everyone how you did :)
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi NoSharpei......Well I had a pretty good week....It was my wi today and I have lose a pound...(and I don't want to find it again.lol) Drank all my water....I went to the gym 3 times...Worked on the tread mill...So I guess I got a lot of steps in...
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I lost 2lbs..but not 2.2 :\
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    0.5kg lost so far!! Lets hope I can get the other half off by Friday! :-)