Replies

• rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • Dstny1957
    Dstny1957 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    We are on the same wave length, I just posted this to my FB about 10 minutes before seeing your post!
  • ladybug8814
    ladybug8814 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    The was an awesome most inspiring video. Thanks for posting it.
  • des02_
    des02_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow...
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    wow... am i the only one who thinks his yoga instructor was being incredibly irresponsible in introducing him to such advanced moves when he could barely stand?

he is incredibly lucky that he did not do himself further serious damage during one of those falls.

as someone who HAS been injured, who spent 2 years with limited mobility, who had 3 surgeries to correct it, and who has recovered without falling over once, i would like to add to this video that recovery is possible without putting someone at high risk of further injury.

i'm angry with the yoga instructors who turned him away, but i'm more angry that this instructor was so arrogant that he put someone else at risk.

Lamesauce! ...always one in the bunch!

She's right though. As much as I find this story extremely motivating, inspiring and touching, I think it could've been very dangerous for him to fall on his coccyx or something similar. Could've worsened his condition...
  • nathandale
    nathandale Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The vision of him falling down and immediately getting back up with two immobile knees will stay with me. One of the best transformation I've seen.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    wow... am i the only one who thinks his yoga instructor was being incredibly irresponsible in introducing him to such advanced moves when he could barely stand?

he is incredibly lucky that he did not do himself further serious damage during one of those falls.

as someone who HAS been injured, who spent 2 years with limited mobility, who had 3 surgeries to correct it, and who has recovered without falling over once, i would like to add to this video that recovery is possible without putting someone at high risk of further injury.

i'm angry with the yoga instructors who turned him away, but i'm more angry that this instructor was so arrogant that he put someone else at risk.

Lamesauce! ...:huh: always one in the bunch:huh: !

She's right though. As much as I find this story extremely motivating, inspiring and touching, I think it could've been very dangerous for him to fall on his coccyx or something similar. Could've worsened his condition...

...one, or two!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    That was AWESOME!!!:smile:
  • elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow is all I can say!! very motivational
  • jkulesza
    jkulesza Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow...
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options

...one, or two!

horrible
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    so beautiful, really made me feel like a wuss. i know i can do more and this has me rethinking how strong i can be.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    That is beyond amazing... and better inspiration than I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing this!
  • VintageDisaster
    Options

...one, or two!

I said he inspired me, that I found his story extremely motivating, and I even shared it with my friends and family. HOWEVER, some of the moves he was doing in the video weren't appropriate for his condition at the time. I am actually WORRYING about him.

Explain to me like I'm five years old.. How does that make me a hater?
  • :')
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting that. I needed to see it.
  • gmhvin
    gmhvin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    saving for later
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a CHAMPION!!! Never understimate what the MIND can help you ACHIEVE!!!!
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This video, that I watched last night is on the MSN homepage today.
    Wow, awesome. Go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!