The Avengers

Options
iam_thatdude
iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
Who saw it? I thought it was a fantastically entertaining movie.

Very, very funny...the post, post credit scene was sublime in comic genious

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Incredibly entertaining and endearing film.

Who's up for some shawarma?
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I LOVED it! I don't think there was anything that could have been improved upon. The snarkiness was awesome. I think the Hulk was just amazing, that one line he had about always being angry, that gave me shivers!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I saw it Sat. and thought it was AMAZEBALLS!!! TDK is still my fav but Avengers is 1b.

Peace and bacon grease!
  • MariAOK
    MariAOK Posts: 38
    Options
    I saw it this weekend. Took the family and it had a little something for everyone. Everyone agreed on it too which was amazing! Great movie and did not feel like I wasted my money to go see it.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    LOVED it. But didn't realize there were 2 different credit ads and missed the 2nd one :( The Hulk was great when he kicked Loki's rear and then punched Thor after they fought together :)
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    SO GOOOOOODDDD I loved robert downey jr and mark ruffalo was like the perfect hulk :) HULK.... SMASH!!!
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    LOVED it! Easily the best comic book movie they've made to date.

"Puny god..."
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Saw it Friday night. It was EPIC. I can't get over Hawkeye. Jesusssss, that man and his glorious arms haunted my dreams last night. :blushing:
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVED it! Best movie I've seen in a very long time!! My favorite part is the whole Hulk tossing the bad guy around like a rag doll. I laughed so hard. Curious what the Hulk said after he smashed him though. Did you catch the line?
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Loved It!!!!!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I loved when Hulk slammed Loki around like a limp noodle...
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    I absolutely LOVED it! Best movie I've seen in a very long time!! My favorite part is the whole Hulk tossing the bad guy around like a rag doll. I laughed so hard. Curious what the Hulk said after he smashed him though. Did you catch the line?

"PUNY GOD."
    :D
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    How about Thor's comeback on Loki being adopted? Lol
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    "Puny god."
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    LOVED! And laughed a lot. Seems I missed a post-credit mini-movie? Saw the first though....
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Who's up for some shawarma?

Seriously...L....O....L.

I loved the movie. :) The man candy helped, but everything worked really well together.

And since I'm not a comic book buff, who was that red guy during the credits? I'm gathering it's another Marvel villan.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Saw it on Saturday! Awesome! When Hulk and Thor are standing there and Hulk clobbers him I LOL'd! Very, very good movie!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I want to take my son to see the movie but he's only 4. What's your opinion on taking a 4 year old boy? He's such a superhero junkie right now.
  • tamarina09
    tamarina09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wicked funny! - loved the interactions between the characters. The scene with Hulk and Loki - and the punch delivered by the Hulk to Thor - seriously, just pmsl!
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Went to see it opening weekend at the IMAX - well worth the price, it was a great movie.