• guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    The ingredients kind of freak me out :/

Me too!
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    What a good idea! I've seen them before and wondered what I could use them for, and now I know! :D
  • SilentJo
    SilentJo Posts: 66
    Options
    We mixed a Mocha packet in with some cool whip and it was just delightful... I can't wait to try some other flavor combinations!

jo
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Soy?? gggrr :(
  • ekrier2
    ekrier2 Posts: 50
    Options
    BUMP

Bought some today and cant wait to mix it with my plain greek yogurt and to try mixing it in my plain oatmeal.. should be interesting .. Yummie.
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    Bump
  • mcfish618
    mcfish618 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip....I bet the Cinnamon Roll flavor would be really good in oatmeal, I will have to try it in my overnight oatmeal and of course my greek yogurt.
  • squirrelygirl82
    Options
    I mix a packet of it with low fat cream cheese and a little Splenda. Really good on graham crackers...kinda like cheesecake! I have some Chocolate Almond cream cheese in my fridge as I type!
  • bmuff
    bmuff Posts: 64
    Options
    i know everyone is loving these little pkts of flavor. I bought the cinnamon roll flavor today, mixed it with FF cream cheese and a little sugar since I didnt have splenda or any of that on hand. But anyways, I did not like the taste of it. Ewww! I had to throw it away, but I think the cool whip thing sounds really good-will have to try.
  • icewindfirex
    icewindfirex Posts: 118
    Options
    i know everyone is loving these little pkts of flavor. I bought the cinnamon roll flavor today, mixed it with FF cream cheese and a little sugar since I didnt have splenda or any of that on hand. But anyways, I did not like the taste of it. Ewww! I had to throw it away, but I think the cool whip thing sounds really good-will have to try.

I tried the cinnamon roll in oatmeal today...I think it's just that flavor :/ I didn't add very much, but it tasted like extremely strong, cheap cinnamon. I felt like I'd poured in the whole thing, and maybe some spices to mix!

So far, the strawberry shortcake and cotton candy have been a hit with me though!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Must try! The commercials had me drooling and I was hoping they were as good as they looked!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Okay, I tried the cinnamon roll one today in cream cheese and whipped cream, and it was disgusting! I also got the chocolate marshmallow flavor; I am holding out hope that it will be delicious.
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    has anyone tried these in plain Greek yogurt yet? :) I've seen them in the store... but I never thought to mix them with anything else :)
  • terrina22
    terrina22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump to try later
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    O.O ....this could be brilliant. I'd love to try it with greek yogurt and in smoothies. ....now to just find a coupon....
  • birdsmom1
    birdsmom1 Posts: 31
    Options
    For variation, I sometimes put Flavors for Coffee (Splenda) in my oatmeal. I can't remember what flavors they offer but, I prefer the Mocha. To be honest, I like it better in my oatmeal than in my coffee. There are 30 'sticks' per box for about 3 bucks....Oh and it's '0' calories!
  • Molissa08
    Molissa08 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • birdsmom1
    birdsmom1 Posts: 31
    Options
    On another note, you can add a spoon of suger-free jelly/preserves to the plain yogurt. For 1 TBS it's 10 calories. I only use about a tsp per 6/8 oz container. Plenty sweet for me.