Down 79 lbs! Ready for my next 79 and beyond (with pics)

Replies

• Mirandas5bgirls
    Mirandas5bgirls Posts: 41 Member
    OMG... That is amazing, can't wait to see your next 79... GREAT JOB!!!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    So inspiring. Keep up the great work, you look amazing!!
  • you are absolutely stunning and inspiring. i send you the most heartfelt congratulations and wish you the best of luck on another 79 or more!
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Thank you so much for all of your information and progress!! You, my dear, look absolutely beautiful!! You are such an inspiration to me and others as well.
  • MzAJ2012
    MzAJ2012 Posts: 47
    awesome so proud of you!!!
  • lynus85
    lynus85 Posts: 50 Member
    you are looking great! and i can see the happiness on your face! best of luck with the rest of your journey, i have no doubt you can do this! :D
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    You are an inspiration. What a journey you are on, amazing progress.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    OUTSTANDING!!! I am SOOOOO very proud of you. And I am sincere in that.
  • barb_136
    barb_136 Posts: 31 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story, it has been very inspirational for me today. I was having a "fat-why try" day. Your story was right on time. So instead of moping and being depressed, I have decided to put on my sneakers and go for a 2-mile walk. So off I go!!!! Thanks again for sharing your awesome story and backing it up with data. Man what an inspiration.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Wow, great job!! You look great and you are super inspiring! Keep it up, girl!
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Wow, looks like someone went and dug up my progress post from last week. Thank you for all the new congrats and friend requests! Love My Fitness Pals!

-AJ
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Wow. You look so fantastic!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Wow.. Awesome!!! Keep it up!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Congratulations! You found yourself !
    what an inspiring story you told and the work you've done and done well, I don't even know you but I am so proud of you...HUG!!!
  • edithmcneill
    edithmcneill Posts: 1 Member
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work as well as your spirits.:flowerforyou:
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Great job! I love how happy you look in your recent photos! You've done amazing work!
  • yoheavenly
    yoheavenly Posts: 1
    Congrats...... You have done an excellent job!!!! Great motivation!!!!!!!!
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    You kinda made me tear up :) Congratulations & good for you! Im so happy for you. I have a long way to go too, and I cant wait to see the same results in myself :) Not to be picky or anything, I just wanted to let you know also that your dates in the beginning are a year off it seems, because Dec 2012 hasnt got here yet. Just wanna tell you in case you want to fix it :)

You're right! I did notice that when I tried to plug those numbers into a spreadsheet after making this post. Haha! Thanks!
  • mksaffold
    mksaffold Posts: 12
    you look fantastic and i hope you are so proud of yourself! Keep it up. And thanks for the inspiration too!
  • lrcross
    lrcross Posts: 42
    You story is great! I look at the daily as well because I like to see the numbers...burning calories and pound loss.

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!