Ladies why must you wear stinky perfume to the gym?

Options
1235»

Replies

• mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I understand that no one wants to smell bad, I get that. So put on some Secret or Axe and work out!

Today I'm on the elliptical trying to run and not fall off huffing and puffing like I do.... and a lady comes over and starts running on the treadmill next to me. Her perfume is so strong and so stinky that I have to pull my shirt up over my nose just to breath! Once I do this I notice that stinky lady is looking at me funny and I want to say, " What are you looking at stinky? I have to do this because of you" at this point I'm almost choking because the smell is so strong! I had to stop my work out because of her! Ladies please save the perfume for date nights or the club, but not for the gym! :happy:

:laugh: lol what makes you think the smell was perfum? it could have just been her "lady sent" lol:laugh:

If that is her lady scent she needs to go to the doctor!
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    I am guilty of using a very light scented body spray that smells kinda like coconut. It's because I'm obsessed with not smelling bad, and yes I use deodorant and take showers lol. Should I stops wearing this? I really want to know. I don't think it's that strong but I really don't want to make anyone gag! I haven't noticed anyone covering their face or running away from me :)

Love the coconut! :) that's not the same, imo. :)
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hahaha there have been so many topics about stuff like this today!. oof, i always spray a bit of chanel on my wrists before i go anywhere.. even the gym. i just want to be a fancy lady. i hope nobody working out next to me start choking... :indifferent:
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    hahaha there have been so many topics about stuff like this today!. oof, i always spray a bit of chanel on my wrists before i go anywhere.. even the gym. i just want to be a fancy lady. i hope nobody working out next to me start choking... :indifferent:

Isn't that old lady perfume?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Axe for men... eww... hate that crap. Guys PLEASE stop buying their product. I feel like throwing up just thinking of it.

Agreed. Guys, the Axe ads are lying to you. Wearing that stinky crap makes women flee not rub their goodies in your face.
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options

some of them are super grandma, but i wear one targeted for the younger crowd.. but still. fancy lady.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    FWIW, I feel the same sentiment about Axe.

this!!!
    axe is one of the grossest smells out there.
    nice fail OP!!!
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    FWIW, I feel the same sentiment about Axe.

this!!!
    axe is one of the grossest smells out there.
    nice fail OP!!!

I was talking about the axe deodorant not the spray! Read the OP dude! I also think the axe spray smell like cans of *kitten*!
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    Axe for men... eww... hate that crap. Guys PLEASE stop buying their product. I feel like throwing up just thinking of it.

Agreed. Guys, the Axe ads are lying to you. Wearing that stinky crap makes women flee not rub their goodies in your face.

I agree! In my OP I was talking about to the Axe deodorant not the spray! Secret is a lady's deodorant and so is axe!
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    bump
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

some of them are super grandma, but i wear one targeted for the younger crowd.. but still. fancy lady.

Do you wear mademoiselle? I love that one and yes I wear it to the gym along with my make up done :-) I doubt it offends otherwise guys wouldnt always ask to work in with me.
  • mazzyw65
    mazzyw65 Posts: 47
    Options
    :laugh: :blushing: :laugh: :blushing: :laugh: :blushing:
    I understand that no one wants to smell bad, I get that. So put on some Secret or Axe and work out!

Today I'm on the elliptical trying to run and not fall off huffing and puffing like I do.... and a lady comes over and starts running on the treadmill next to me. Her perfume is so strong and so stinky that I have to pull my shirt up over my nose just to breath! Once I do this I notice that stinky lady is looking at me funny and I want to say, " What are you looking at stinky? I have to do this because of you" at this point I'm almost choking because the smell is so strong! I had to stop my work out because of her! Ladies please save the perfume for date nights or the club, but not for the gym! :happy:
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    LADIES YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TURNED THIS IN TO A MAKE UP THREAD! THANKS FOR NOTHING!

i was wondering when you were going to realize that. :laugh:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    no make up or perfume here.
    I can't stand the women that come in with a full face of make up and perfume. Are you sure you are here to work out or to get fcked?

HAHA I think this too! I know ppl who come in w/their hair down trying to look cute! If your really gonna work out you cant look cute! Id rather look a site at the gym to look better outside the gym (as in looking fit!)
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    LADIES YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TURNED THIS IN TO A MAKE UP THREAD! THANKS FOR NOTHING!

i was wondering when you were going to realize that. :laugh:

Oh well women always seem to be controlling:happy: men in one way or another!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I feel the same about the women at the gym I see coated in like 8 layers of makeup with their hair done up 'just so' ... these broads also seemingly wear certain clothing to gain attention.

I actually saw a girl with a push up bra and a low cut tank walking on the treadmill... *sigh*
    I never thought of a gym as a place to pick up guys - but I guess it is for some ???
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    I feel the same about the women at the gym I see coated in like 8 layers of makeup with their hair done up 'just so' ... these broads also seemingly wear certain clothing to gain attention.

I actually saw a girl with a push up bra and a low cut tank walking on the treadmill... *sigh*
    I never thought of a gym as a place to pick up guys - but I guess it is for some ???

I dont care if you are looking for dates just dont wear the ho water so heavy at the gym! People are trying to breath! When your fat like me it takes a lot of deep breathes get my big butt moving on the treadmill. Last thing I need it a lung full of skank musk to choke me out!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

I wear a push up bra if that's just what I had on that day. My itty bittys just don't need a sports bra so I never get anything special for the gym lol.
  • mwcraig34
    Options

I wear a push up bra if that's just what I had on that day. My itty bittys just don't need a sports bra so I never get anything special for the gym lol.

That cat is freakin me out!
  • LadyDodge02
    LadyDodge02 Posts: 26
    Options
    Ew. I hate when women do this! It happens to me sometimes, and I will straight up get off my machine, and go to the next one. They usually look at my funny, and I just wanna say "lay off the purfume lady!" But hey, some guys stink at the gym.. and I wish they smelled like purfume, haha.