30 day Shred Starting May 1st Come and Join me!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• lorem0313
    lorem0313 Posts: 3
    Options
    Okay so far so good actually sticking to it! Are we supposed to stay in level 1 for the 10 days? or do we move on when it get easier? Not that its easy :(
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I took off Friday thru Sunday. So yesterday was day 4. Im not going to beat myself up because the days I missed I was getting my cardio in. My plan is to increase my weights to 3 lbs for tonite and by Monday Ill start level 2. Hope its not as hard as everyone says it is :)
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Yay: done w/ Day 10 of 30DS level 2!

Gotta eat now.
    Have a Pilates class in 1.5hours.

How is everyone doing?
    I can see how I may start to waver soon, as I'm starting to find the workouts a bit boring.
    The best part is that it is so short that by the time I'm done complaining about it, the workout is almost over.

Have a great day!

Amanda
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love the workout but don't feel like the cardio is doing anything....I guess I will be supplementing with something to give myself a boost. On the bright side I got 15 unmodified push ups in last night!! Whoo hoo!!!:drinker:
  • kargreen
    kargreen Posts: 55
    Options
    I haven't checked in for a few days.... I have been doing the shred. I did it monday - friday last week and also ran three miles each day. Over the weekend I ran three miles and did a kick boxing video by Jillian. Back to shredding this week. I am doing it five days like she says on the video and then mixing it up with the kickboxing on my days off.

Instead of just running three to five miles a day I am going to throw some sprints in there to. I need to shock my body. I feel like I have just been stuck for a while now.

I also went to the doctor and had blood taken (six tubes - thought I was going to pass out) to try to figure out why I am always so tired. They think its adrenal fatigue. I have been on so many differnt multi vitamins and supplements over the past four months. Still not working. Round three of blood work. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they figure out something soon....
  • huango
    Options
    Hey, where is everybody?
    Is there another 30Ds shred thread or something?

Done w/ Day 12 of 30DS, level 1, since I did 90minutes of Bikram yoga in the morning.
    Don't think I'm noticing any change.
    Will take some pictures on Monday or something.
    Amanda
  • huango
    Options
    Crap: my JM 30DS dvd wouldn't start this morning.
    It worked fine Tuesday morning.

I was all set to do 2 workouts, since I skipped Mother's Day.

Off to get another copy.
    Crap.

Hope everyone else's day is better than mine!

Amanda
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hey, where is everybody?
    Is there another 30Ds shred thread or something?

I think most (really a few) of us are posting in the group that Miragirl12 started and not on this thread. We have quite a few boards going in our group. :)
  • huango
    Options
    Done w/ Day 15 of 30DS level 2.
    I will catch up the 2 days I missed (Mother's Day-day off and yesterday when the darn DVD wouldn't work) on Saturday and Sunday.

Let's say I finish 30DS. What do I do next?
    What do people do when they finish 30DS?
    What do you move onto next?

There is no way I will do another 30DS. I just do not enjoy it.
    I may use it every so often, if I can't make it to the gym or something, but I just can't stick w/ it for another 30 days.

thanks,
    Amanda