Any Wonen Motorcyle rider out here

Options

Replies

• season1980
    season1980 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just got my license last September and started with a 08 Ninja 250 but have quickly grown out of it! We just last weekend got me a 06 Suzuki GSXR 600!! And I love it! It is a bit rough around the edges but the motor runs like a dream and we got an amazing price and now I can paint and customize it to my liking!
  • Annie_Oakley
    Options
    Nope skin and tarmac dont mix!
    Armor saved my hide - felt strange when they cut it off me LOL
    It's amazing how fast that mesh comes off.
    They left the back plate in place and the ER people couldn't figure out what it was LOL
    "it's my armor"
    They were amazed that I was totally armored, and had no broken bones (other than neck).
    Messed up the knee i'd had surgery on 6 months prior, but nothing else major.
  • Annie_Oakley
    Options
    I just got my license last September and started with a 08 Ninja 250 but have quickly grown out of it! We just last weekend got me a 06 Suzuki GSXR 600!! And I love it! It is a bit rough around the edges but the motor runs like a dream and we got an amazing price and now I can paint and customize it to my liking!

I'd LOVE to see the custom paint! Congratulations on your license!
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi. I ride a 2002 Yamaha YZF600r. I started out with a 2003Harley Davidson 883R, then I bought a brand new 2004 Yamaha R1. I had 2 kids so I sold my bikes. I have since bought this used bike last year. I looooove riding! My boyfriend has a Hayabusa that I love to ride!!! Nice to meet all the women bikers! :happy:
  • Annie_Oakley
    Options
    Hi. I ride a 2002 Yamaha YZF600r. I started out with a 2003Harley Davidson 883R, then I bought a brand new 2004 Yamaha R1. I had 2 kids so I sold my bikes. I have since bought this used bike last year. I looooove riding! My boyfriend has a Hayabusa that I love to ride!!! Nice to meet all the women bikers! :happy:

Hayabusa is HAWT!

It IS nice to meet other women bikers! Our own little club! LOL:bigsmile:
  • OSU_Sarah
    Options
    mybike.jpg Sorry its too big

My Bike
  • Annie_Oakley
    Options
    I forgot how to add pics. Can someone remind me?
    :laugh: I never knew!
  • greeneyes191
    greeneyes191 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies - I opened a group: "Women Riders"
  • Annie_Oakley
    Options
    My Bike

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
  • TinaTurtlez
    TinaTurtlez Posts: 86
    Options
    I
  • OSU_Sarah
    Options
    Thanks I wish I knew how to make it smaller

My Bike

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
  • TinaTurtlez
    Options
    I
  • TinaTurtlez
    Options
    I live about 45 minutes from downtown. Before I got my bike license, my husband and I would ride to Chicago here and there. Every time it scares the crap out of me! We were on LSD (Lake Shore Drive) and there was 2 other motorcyclists doing at least 90. We weren't going as fast, but lets say that when we do go to Chicago, we don't take the expresseways anymore or ride on LSD.

Michigan Ave isn't that bad or the city blocks. I just do not like the xpressways in general where there is heavy traffic.
  • OSU_Sarah
    Options
    mybike.jpg
    Testing to see if i made it smaller
  • sla456
    sla456 Posts: 21
    Options
    I have a 2004 Yamaha V-Star 1100. Been riding for about 4 years : ) I love being able to go for a ride when I want to but I also like riding on the back also because then I can look around at the scenery more.
  • nancyi1
    nancyi1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Please add me. I ride a sportster (nightster) 1200.. just started back last year after giving it up when I got pregnant 14 years ago.
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ME!!!! I am on my 3rd bike can't decide what I like best. I started with a Honda Rebal 250 that only lasted a year and I wanted something bigger. Moved to a Suzuki Katana Loved it and loved the speed but was tooooo heavy for me weighed 520 pounds so now I have a Honda Shadow really like it but really miss the get up and go of the Katana
  • OSU_Sarah
    Options
    100_1633.jpg

My old bike. A 2004 Yamaha R1. I miss this bike!
  • sandyinsc
    sandyinsc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me too! I also started on a Rebel 250, moved to a Sportster1200 and now have a Softtail Classic. It's great, but the way people drive with cell phones in this state have me running scared! It's ruined the ride. :(
  • tabngillysmom
    tabngillysmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I made sure that I bought a GS with a lowered suspension. I am vertically challenged (only 5'4") so having a bike that I could comfortably step was the main reason that it took me almost 2 years to research and find the bike I wanted.

Melissa

14154011.png