5'2 Ladies...What Is Your Goal Weight?

Options

Replies

• sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'2 and my current goal is 130lbs but I'd love to get lower than that!! Especially after having three kids and to be able to say that I only weight 120lbs. That would completely AWESOME!!! :smile:
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". Current weight is 125, goal weight is 120.
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hi, My goal weight is 110, but I'm a skinny fat...am working hard at toning up to burn more excess fat and tone with muscle. So if I gain a little cuz of the muscles I'm ok with that. I'm not so concern about the weight, but how I look and how my clothes fit. :blushing:
  • jknottage
    jknottage Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    As many others have stated, I'd LOVE to get down to my high school weight of 108, but realistically would probably be happy to get down to and maintain 120 lbs. Good luck to everyone on their journey!!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    My goal is 199lbs and after that I might aim for 140lbs. ^_^ I'm 5'2"
  • reybrianne
    reybrianne Posts: 11
    Options
    125 xx
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    I know I am not 5'2"--but, I am 5 inches taller. My goal now is 146. After then, I will reassess!!! I would love to be 139. But, at 65 I dont know if it is possible.
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    my weight maybe 135 but ideally I would like my measurements to be like Jennifer Love Hewitt - so Im more focused on measurements and attaining more muscle definition rather than weight :D Im 5'1
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    5'2.5" and my current goal is 180lbs. I plan to build muscle (I wanna take kendo or tae-kwon-do when I'm small enough to move comfortably) so for the moment it seems a good place to start. If when I reach it I'm still not satisfied, I'll probably aim for 150. I don't want to be tiny, my height does enough of it for me!
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    Mine is 110 pounds, which was what I weighed when I turned 18 and graduated High School. What about you? What is your goal/dream weight?

5'2 as well, I would ideally like to weigh 110, but I am becoming happy noticing the changes in my body now. I am happy in my 115 pound self, and can actually fit in my favorite jeans! Now I am working on those skinny jeans;)
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 but i want to be145-140 . I like to have my curves, my boobs, butt, the whole deal.
  • nebogart
    nebogart Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm actually only 5' 1", at the moment I'm 155 and my goal is 140. I have a large frame and I'm very muscular and have a large chest. I wear a size 6 now and 140 I wear a size 4. Any smaller and I start looking skeletal so I try to stay 4-6 range. I think you really can't go by your weight you should go more by your Body fat %, a healthy body more important than some arbitrary number. Right now I'm 28% which is healthy/average but I would really like to be in the fit/ideal range.
    http://www.dietandfitnesstoday.com/body-fat-percentage-calculator.php
  • Tyeckia
    Tyeckia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Right now, I would have to say 150. My lightest weight was 142, and I looked "crackish". My body fat was 28% and I wore a 9/10, some 7/8's. If I were to get back down to 142, it wouldn't look the same because things drift over the years:laugh: .

Good luck to everyone!
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Why go by weight? I would rather go by body fat content. I am shooting for 18-20% body fat content. That makes more sense to me. You can weigh 110 pounds and still be fat. It's called skinny-fat.
  • Curry0724
    Curry0724 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yea I am 5' 3" and I am going for about 125. I have learned that is a healthy bmi... which is what I really want. No more of this teetering towards the obese bmi category crap :)
  • giadatje
    giadatje Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 110. But as long as I get rid off my fluffy belly, I'll be happy with any weight within 110 and 120 :smile:

Feel free to add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 105 lbs. That is what I weighed up until my mid 20s so I think that is doable. I have a small frame.
  • alliesamcat
    alliesamcat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 25 years old, and weigh 127 lbs. Size 8 bottoms, 4 to 6 in blouses. I like how my body looks now, just not crazy about my hips. I've always been a dramatic pear shape (hence the clothing sizes). I'd like to lose a little down there to be less pear-like and more athletic like. I think my toned, more athletic body type will come when i lose 10 lbs. So we will say 115-120 range :)
  • beautifulswan1
    beautifulswan1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 110-115 with muscles. Still have about 40 lbs to go. We can do this!!!!
  • MDyck1979
    MDyck1979 Posts: 21
    Options
    I've always thought that 125 would be borderline or even a lil' too skinny for me as I lift a lot of weights, and am very proud of the fact that I can actually chin-up my own body weight - think biceps/upper body like Madonna - and had concerns about losing muscle mass/ability. Now that I'm four pounds away from 125, I am thinking more like 120 - 115; while my arms and shoulders are really defined, I want my six-pack abs back!!

Oh, yeah - and I'm 5'2", size 6 pant and a lil' bit over 30 yrs old.