What to do with a bag of Broccoli Slaw?

Options

Replies

• tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    I like to use some lemon and lime juice on it and eat it as a salad!!! O, maybe some pepper!!
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Bump for the recipies
  • widnerf
    widnerf Posts: 1
    Options
    Ground Turkey Stir-fry from "Body for Life"!!! That is a fantastic and quick meal. Yum!!
  • KC4800
    KC4800 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bumping for all the good recipes :)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Bumping
  • laceyslady
    laceyslady Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump
  • spyderred
    spyderred Posts: 3
    Options
    Yummy try blanching it and mixing in with real Spag noodles.. dont over do noodles. You will be surprised. i also use Spag squash.
  • cbaughman07
    cbaughman07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I made my roast turkey earlier this year I wanted to make stuffing but had no celery, so I used day old stale 35 calorie whole grain bread cut into cubes with ff low sodium chicken broth, added the sauteed onions and added broccoli slaw to the mix with my poultry seasoning an baked it in the oven for 20 min on 350 and it was awesome!! will never make stuffing without it again :)
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    I take it and combine it with tuna a some lowfat or fat-free mayo and have a salad or sandwich with it.:wink:
  • avargas15
    avargas15 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I make an apple slaw with it. Grate 2 apples (skin and all) and add to the package of broccoli slaw. Add some dried cranberries, and whisk together 1/4 cup apple cider, 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup olive oil, and some splenda to taste. Or you can use some honey instead of the splenda. Mix it all up and if you have the time, let it sit in the fridge for an hour or so for the flavors to mix. Yummy!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    Bump for recipes. Tks for sharing..HG recipes and kaylns corner..Tks to all
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I use them to make a lo mein.....veggie or I throw in some chicken or shrimp, whole wheat spaghetti, garlic, chicken broth, soy sauce and some ceyanne pepper

or

ground chicken or turkey lettuce wraps
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've also made quinoa - put that on a plate, sautee the broccoli slaw with a little sesame oil, garlic and ginger - put that on top of quinoa and then top with a piece of grilled salmon. DELICIOUS!!!!
  • skinnymoe1
    skinnymoe1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    have to try these, ty
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bump ;)
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I mix it with tuna, chopped red onion, red wine vinegar, mustard and whatever spices are around (pepper, paprika & oregano). Delicious in a wrap or on a salad!
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump