Options

Replies

• stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    13. spin the bottle. wet and horrible! :sick:
  • Xxlovinlife2012Xx
    Options
    I was a Junior in high school...yep, was on the back stairwell with my highschool sweetheart, it was very special all except for the best friend running by behind us :happy:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i marry her
  • PraguuMaya
    PraguuMaya Posts: 16
    Options
    :) !

first one...middle of my high school hallway after tennis practice (during sophomore year, five days after my birthday).
    The one that counts...inside his older brother's car at 9pm. I still remember placing my hand on his chest and his heart was beating so fast. <3 always remember that moment. :)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Yes, much more fondly than my other "first". By a river at dusk, no one but us there. perfect.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I remember my first kiss. It was disgusting :frown: It put me off kissing for life, it did. The tongue, the saliva - I retched :huh:
  • Peter3465
    Peter3465 Posts: 20
    Options
    unfortunaltely yes i do and i remember who it was with, thank you for reminding me can somebody pass me the memory bleach please

I have so been there...lol
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    yep I was 15 and the boy was named Earl lol
  • tomakehermine
    Options
    yeeeeeep.
  • vonallena
    vonallena Posts: 34
    Options
    On a mild late spring night, the stars were shining and the moon beamed gently down as sad tunes were strum from the guitars accompanying a ravishing flamenco dancer. Aprils in Madrid, Spain are calm and temperate as we danced to the music on an outdoor cobblestoned dance floore bordered by twinkling string lights.

He was 23, I was 19. He was a friend of my friend that I went to Spain to visit and he was a half British/half Laotian Brit that was studying in Spain and taking a break from playing Rugby back in England. We danced and after one of the songs ended, he looked at me. I was sure that the smile he was giving me meant nothing but he leaned in and caught me off guard with a kiss. Instantly my heart stopped for a moment as our eyes met. I put my head on his chest as he brought me in closer and we continued to the serenade of the night, getting lost in the idyllic scene and euphoric feeling of a first kiss.

I will always remember it.
  • angrydolly
    angrydolly Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm starting to feel like I'm the only person lucky enough to have the cliche "backseat of a car" first kiss/make out fest.

but, at least I have one cliche :p
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Yes. It was a guy with a tongue ring who had the same name as me. I remember thinking it felt like jello with 2 nerds (studs) in it. Some bad stuff happened after that. I hate it when people say my name now.
  • Peter3465
    Peter3465 Posts: 20
    Options
    My first kiss was with my high school sweetheart under the bleachers ......I remember thinking I hope this feeling never ends. But like all good Irish stories it ends sadly .
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    nope, cause it hasn't happened yet.... unless if you count family members kisses. Then I remember the last one my mom gave me...

Same, I have never had a first kiss either :(
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    The first girl I kissed was named Aquamina and I was in the 6th grade, it was under the stairs at Jefferson Davis middle school in Hampton Va.

11 years later in a notorious after hours strip club in Durham NC I ran into her, it was very surreal. I tipped her well.
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I do. It was with my first boyfriend and we were together for 3yrs. He would have been 27 this year but sadly he passed away last month. There's one thing for sure, you never forget your first love...
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My first 'real' kiss was in 8th grade. I had been dating a girl for 3 months and we were very nervous about showing any kind of affection (not every student/teacher/parent was particularly accepting of our relationship) but we went to winter formal together and danced together. Right before my mom picked me up, I leaned over and kissed her. It was really quick and sweet and I was so scared. Kind of laughing at myself now for thinking it was such a huge deal. :P
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    13, Skating rink....Needed a towel to wipe the slobber off. EWWW.
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    my first girlkiss, i think i was 15 - it was during a game of truth or dare at a halloween party. my first boykiss, i was 17, and it was at my grandparents' house when they were away during a game of hide and seek. the most fun trivia is that the girl and the boy are twins
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Memory Bleach here as well please.

Ugh, it was a guy that was visiting on vacation. He was Hawaiian. It was terrible and forced almost. He might as well have licked my face. I never liked dark hair or skin since.