Do you remember your first kiss?

Options

Replies

• HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well... I do. I was 15 and a guy, in my older brother's class who was a junior and good friends with my bro, and I were at some town wide thing for "youth" and it was really crowed and hot and lots of us kept stepping outside. He asked if I would want to sit in his van. (yes a van*sigh* he was a bull rider so a van was good on gas and could fit all his "rodeo buddies" in it) and I said sure thinking nothing about it. But he opened the back door. (I thought he was just going to be nice and open my door for me lol) So I sat down. Well little time passes and he kissed me, just a little kiss. But proceeded to go a little further. I had NO idea what I was supposed to do with his tongue in my mouth lol. I was wishing it was over lol.
    Then when I was a senior in high school we were sitting around a camp fire after a rodeo and he was there (small town Oklahoma) we were all drinking, but no one was really "drunk". My brother was there, of course, and when he (the same guy who kissed me about 4 years earlier) got up to leave he went around and gave all the girls a hug and said good bye, I thought it was wierd at the time. Then when he got to me he planted a huge kiss right on my lips, but he was trying to be sneeky about it lol. I wasn't expecting it so I'm sure he was thinking, "MAN! She still hasn't learned to kiss" lol. We kinda dated after that, more like jsut hung out on weekends, but yeah that was it.

My Husband and I's first kiss was, ironicly, kinda the same lol. Not very long after this other guy^^ and I had kinda dwindled out was my 18th birthday, and was also my brohter's girl friends 21st birthday. So we had a huge party at Brother's house in the country. Brother's girlfriend's brother (yes it's confusing lol) was there and I had been "single" for about a month (during that time I found out that I had a LOT of guy friends who really actually liked me, I just never knew it cause I had a boy friend for a year and a half during high school.) and I realized I really like being single and flirting around and not having to focus all my attentin on one guy lol. Yes I was a stereotypical "farmer's daughter." Well at this party I was flirting a lot with her little brother who was just a year older than me and had just moved here to go to uni. Well since it was my birthday I was a little drunk. And my ex of a year and half was there and he had said something that upset me and I was crying. My brother picked me up and carried me to my pick up and my hubs followed me. I looked at him before I got in (the passenger side of course) and told him to call me sometime and then I kissed him, right in front of my brother. He was soo embarrassed! We still joke about it.
  • nicholjenny
    nicholjenny Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah... it was AWESOME!!!! Curled my toes!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    sadly yes....first boyfriend....think i was in 8th grade? anyway....he smelled so bad of BO....to this day, we still refer to him as 'stinky' :sick:
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It's all I can do to remember the last one!
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    I was 13 and at a party with my older sister. It was the first time I was wasted (yeah, I know). A boy told me he wanted to kiss me, so I let him. Then, he told me he was going to put his tongue in my mouth. My stomach rolled. I encouraged him to rethink his decision, but before I could escape, he grabbed my face and shoved his tongue down my throat. His tongue acted as a sword on my uvila and I threw up in his mouth. yes...... I never lived that one down from my sister.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was in Kindergarten on the school bus. Yes, I was a hussy at a young age.

My first real kiss was about 9 years later next to my locker.

Yes, I remember even though neither one was very memorable.
  • madmum99
    madmum99 Posts: 19
    Options
    My first real kiss was up against the back of my dads car with a lad whos dad played in a band with my dad. We had been to the cinema on a double date with my friend (natalie) and his friend (Kelvin) The date itself was a bit of a disater as we got locked in the car park too and the two others couldnt stand each other lol. We were together for 18 months, not bad at 16, then split up.
    The best part of this story is about 4 1/2 years ago I got a random message from him on Friends Reunited and we met up for a coffee. We had both married, both had two kids, both split up, and now we are living together having the time of our lives. I remember the first kiss second time around too. Its now been 3 1/2 years since it was 'official' and I have never been happier :-)
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    1996 - I changed his name to my teddy bear's name cause well... its his business too.

We were sitting in pitch black in his pickup. It was almost midnight. Summertime in Louisiana. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt and most of his jaw-length hair was tied back out of his eyes. I loved the space between his nose and his top lip. I always focused my eyes there when I felt too naked to look him in the eyes. I felt love. It was tangible and strong. I felt whole.

I smelled the leather of the seats, I smelled his cologne and his sweat and his cigarette, dangling lazily from his fingertips on the steering wheel. I smelled the wilting flower behind my ear; a weed like a daisy. The radio was quietly playing Glycerine, by BUSH. I remembered every word and sang them to myself. My long legs awkwardly turned toward him, one knee pulled up on the seat. I was nervous and that was unusual when we were together.

I picked at the frayed edges of the picnic blanket on the seat between us. It had been an amazing day, spent lying in the sunshine together, the sun baking us. We'd passed the wine bottle back and forth and our laughter echoed through the sun-faded field.

It was strange to spend hours wrestling with someone as kids and now finding yourself a little too aware of any physical contact and what it might mean. There was a thrill in it. I found myself holding my breath when I was at the center of his attention. I noticed myself looking at him differently, feeling that undeniable attraction. He was still himself but there was a different side of our friendship trying hard to solidify at this very moment. I'd never felt this way before. Never. I was helpless against him. Helpless, innocent and truly happy.

His head laid back lazily against the headrest and his eyes bored into mine. Green; green and so intense. He had a way of pulling me closer without touching me or saying anything. To anyone on the outside, we looked like the eternal bad boy and the innocent small town girl. The wolf and the lamb. I sat there beside him in the dark cabin of his truck. I looked up and met his stare with an indulgent and patronizing white flag. This was always a game to him. Who had the integrity to stop themselves from looking away first? Who was comfortable enough to bare their soul to someone else without distraction? He knew he would never break first, but I faced him anyway so I could watch him bare his soul to me. He laughed at my pitiful resignation.

“You never take me serious, babe.”

“I do. I've just gotten used to it. That's the only way you look at me, anymore. It's when you don't look, that I worry.”

It was so good to see him like this, with perfect calm on his face. Though he'd just graduated in spring, I still had two years left, so we were enjoying our time in the summer together as much as possible before I had to go back to school. Before he would start working at the mechanic shop. I didn't want to think about the end of summer rapidly approaching. He'd been playful and happy all day long. He leaned just a fraction of an inch closer. The laughter was gone and only a smirk was there, now. Barely noticeable. Arrogant. He looked right into me. I never felt more exposed than when he was looking at me and saying nothing. He wasn't judging you when he stared me down like this, it was just the only way he could ever communicate what he was feeling.

He reached down and pulled my ankles up over his knee. I settled down further in my seat and he mimicked me, sliding down further in his. We were leaning against the doors facing each other, now. He held my flip-flop hostage while sticking his boots up near my nose. I laughed and shoved him away, lunged at my shoe- which he was now dangling out the window behind him. I yanked off one of his boots and tossed it out the back window and into the bed of the truck. But he never changed the look on his face. Calm, intrigued and always arrogant. Catching me by my braid when I tried to crawl over him to reach out the window, he pushed me back against my door, holding me there with his bootless foot against my ribs. He held up a finger telling me to stay on my side of the truck. He crossed his arms and settled back down. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh, but he started wiggling his toes against my stomach, tickling me.

“Woman. Would you sit still and listen to me for a minute? Damn.” He winked at me and then did something he'd never done before. He pulled me back over to him, sitting me in his lap, his right thumb rubbing gently back forth behind my elbow. It caught me by surprise to be in his lap with his arms closing around me. My heart was fluttering in my chest like the sound of a hummingbird through a bullhorn. He was warm and I wanted to wrap myself completely in him. He'd never held me like this before. My body loved him as much as my heart and my mind. I realized I loved him. I mean, I always knew I loved him, but I was in love with him, too. I knew it at that moment. There would never be anyone for me but Max. I did my best to put on my serious face and let him have his moment. But I felt like I was falling, and fast.

His eyes were warm tonight. Soft. Thoughtful. Less cocky than normal. My face always reflected what I could find when he stared at me so he was pleased when I smiled back. I knew he was showing me that he loved me. That was the only way Max felt he could tell me something honestly; by feeling it hard enough that I could see it. My heart exploded in my chest.

Then his eyes got darker and his smile changed. I couldn't read his eyes anymore.

“What?” I stared back at him, unsure of what I saw; he looked down at my hair, twisting the long braid over my shoulder. We were so close, and the heat in the truck just intensified everything that was making my insides shiver.

“You know what.”

It was a statement, not a question. His fingertips deliberately twirled the tip of my hair in circles. It set me shivering, again. I heard him singing along with the radio quietly. I thought I was going to spontaneously combust.

His voice was almost a whisper but he emphasized certain random lyrics that he felt deserved his attention at the moment. He was never in a hurry when we were together. He was perfectly content to lose himself in his own mind while he held me. The cicadas were humming and crickets chirped in the field behind us. His headlights lit up the forest tunnel of the dusty country back road. Old wooden fences, coated by years of mold and moss and mud blended with the forest behind them. My young heart was now thunder in my chest. The day's sunburn and the darkness surrounding us hid the deep blush on my face. The air was thick with moisture and my hair was clinging to my neck and forehead. I could taste the sheen of sweat on my skin when I bit my top lip.

When he looked at me again, his eyes were full of fire and then his mouth was on mine.

My first kiss. It carried me away in a blaze. It was urgent and wild. I felt it.

sigh.... you should hear me reminisce about losing my virginity...

I want to.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Drunk and sloppy and my "step" parents (you know, the parents you WISH you had) were watching. I was 18.
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was 16 it was my very first date ever, first kiss and homeplate all in one night. It was the late 70"s after all.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Mine couldn't have been better. I was 18 and I asked my dream girl to senior prom in an inexplicable burst of bravery. Things went well and toward the end of the night I could tell she wanted me to kiss her but I was too shy. Finally, she pulled my chin towards her, our lips met and it was miraculous. I'll never forget the feeling, like the air was sucked from my lungs, but in a good way. I honestly thought I could die at the end of that night and be completely satisfied with my life. It was that powerful.

Alas, we dated for a year but we were young and foolish and it was not to be. I've never felt that way since, but I guess that is to be expected.
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. he was my first boyfriend LPG. it was awkwardly perfect You never forget your first love .
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Oh god yes, wish I didnt ha!! :laugh:
    It was at a foam party *cringe* when I was 13...it was awkward and horrible. In fact all my kisses were awkward and horrible until I met my fiancé! lol!! :smooched:
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was about 15 and was sitting on the edge of a pool table in my 1st boyfriends basement. I was about to leave and he hadn't tried to kiss me yet. I finally asked if he was going to kiss me or not and that got his attention! For a first kiss, it was pretty good.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was my husband. Of course, he wasn't my husband then, he was my boyfriend. He's the only man I've ever kissed and he'll be my last. I wouldn't want it any other way :)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Young and naive 15 year old dating a 17 year old...

We had known eachother two weeks and he asked me to his Junior Prom. The night of the prom, he came over and picked me up in the cherry red Corvette,held my hand, and drove back to his parents for pics. Before going in the door through the garage, he pushed me up against the door, took my face in his hands and said "You look so pretty tonight" and gave me the sweetest kiss. We spent the most part of our 10 month relationship with our lips locked lol
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Of course I remember my first kiss. It was in a church parking lot.

mine was too! haha!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I remember my last first kiss.... tearing off down the street, jumping up into his arms and kissing right there in the middle of the sidewalk, like my mouth was the only source of oxygen left on the planet and he was the only gravity that could hold me....
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    yup, with my neighbors grandson over the fence separating our yards. I think I was 12
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I was 18, he was 33 (a friend of a friend who was visiting for the weekend) - seemed like a really nice guy - months later, found out he was a total prick (as were the friends I met him through).

Happier first kiss story - with my last boyfriend, I was 19, he was 17, was the day after we met at a national choir residential week. It was a bright sunny day, we were sitting under a tree together (with a bunch of friends), we somehow ended up lying down, he was lookng down at me and we kissed...that was a lovely day :smile: