Kids?

Options

Replies

• mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old boy and 13 month old boy/girl twins.

We are NOT having more. The twins (second pregnancy in general) was quite a surprise. Although I absolutely adore my minions.

Lesson learned...babies come from margaritas. Twins if you drink top-shelf. :drinker:

Minions.... hahaha
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    We have seven kids: aged 14, 13, 10, 8, 7, 5, and 3. I love 'em!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    We have three (1b and 2g) and we're done!
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    two boys, 16 and 14
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have 5, the first 4 are girls (14,11,9,6) and the last one was "the boy" (4). Each one has its own amazing special qualities. Our house is total chaos, and total love at the same time. I thought 6 would be nice - - a nice even number - and a little bit to show people we were NOT going for a boy. But hey, kids are very expensive, and I am all tapped out! (being past the baby stage is kind of nice too!)
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Two, a girl (4) and a boy (3). We're done.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have a boy, 16 months. We are planning to have one more, and we are done.
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 1 (boy) I would love 2 more
  • vicki81868
    vicki81868 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Nine kids: 7 girls and 2 boys. Oldest is 22, youngest is 3. Absolutely LOVE being a mom and having a houseful of kids. But I definitely couldn't do it without a hands-on, supportive husband. Best. Dad. Ever.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I currently don't have any kids (still to young!) but I really want kids! Maybe even adopt as well :smile:
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    a teen son (19) .....and yes I lie about my age. Dont want anymore biological, I would adopt.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids 2 boys ages 14 and 11 and one girl turning 3 on the 25th of this month! I am done according to my husband Im not but hey he still hasnt won bwahahahahaha!!
  • AngieSchaible
    AngieSchaible Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have none and I'm fine with that especially after babysitting for my sister for 10 years.
  • sfoxy219
    sfoxy219 Posts: 103
    Options
    I have none and i'm happy living the rest of my life with out them.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Reading some of the posts here. Five kids...doable, maybe. NINE?!

*Checks your temperature*

I have two. A 4 year old boy and a 5 month old girl.

I'd be happy to be done right now, but my husband is adamant we keep our options open. I had originally been steering for five kids myself, as it seems to be a tradition in my family (my mother is from a group of five kids, I'm number two of five kids...) but I really don't know if I can do it.
  • Vgbarash
    Vgbarash Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Zero and won't be having any.
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    girl 4 and boy 2. We like to call them First and Last.

Lol! Love the nicknames
  • SmallTownSweetie03
    Options
    Two beautiful, wonderful girls. 6 and 3. And I would love to have 1-2 more, but I need to find a new man first! lol
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    I have 3 kids. 2 daughters ages 10 and 3 and my son is 6. We definitely do not plan on having any more.
  • cowchick4_fun
    Options
    I have 3. I have 2 girls ages 6 and 2 and my son who is 5. as to any more im great with the 3 i got. they are a handful and a half and i love them with everything even threw the frustrating times. i come from a family of 9 and i am as my dad calls me i am the CABOOSE of the family. I am so greatful for the 3. they are my life.